Reviews for Letters with the psycho chasing me to death!
I love your story its funny and i like the idea of goodlooking tom and harry together pls keep it up
automaton14 chapter 6 . 2/9
Refusing to write because you don't get reviews tells more about your character than the lack of reviews says about your work. Regardless... This chapter was decent. You're better with dialogue than with letters.
automaton14 chapter 4 . 2/9
with regards to what could use a beta, you have portrayed both Harry and Riddle as really fucking shitty letter writers. I've had to go back multiple times to figure out what they're referring to. It's difficulty and not very engaging.
automaton14 chapter 10 . 2/9
dabble not dapple.
jizzed not jazzed. To be honest, while I like the story, this Harry is super fucking feminine... Which doesn't feel right.
automaton14 chapter 5 . 2/9
continuity mistake: Harry doesn't learn of horcruxes until the middle of 6th year, doesn't learn how many until the end of it.
lordofkerlin chapter 44 . 1/13/2016
love it
lalobeast chapter 44 . 1/13/2016
love the story, please update soon. hope life is treating you well?

i want to read the chapter when dumblebutt is dead or whet the order of flamming flamingos are dead or maimed

ps heres a snake and bear
LunarisDraconis chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
I love how you added (Nose and all) haha
Lovelesslife chapter 27 . 6/19/2015
You forgot to put the translation information this chapter
kajakubik87 chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
I hope it'll not be so much dialogue in a Scottish accent, because it's very hard for me to read it. Besides it the story is very interesting. I already begin to read the next chapter. Kisses, Kaja
SweetCandyLove18 chapter 44 . 1/31/2015
love it :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Ha
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Omg. Crazy.
sigh chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
does that mean u stopped writing because u didn't get enough reviews?
Avenging Archangel chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
Lmfaoo, I loved this chappie, and that scene-steamy! Lol, nicee...