Reviews for My Red Flag
Cora Cox chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Hello again!
I'm so glad you decided to return to this story. My trigger was one of the first fan fiction stories I had ever read, and this whole universe is still one of my favorites. i think your characterization is still pretty spot on and love this whole new dynamic between the kids. I have been following this story since when you still consistently updated in 2010 and would love to see it active again. I know that your circumstances may have changed and you may not be able to consistently update anymore, but i would mean a lot to me, and probably some fellow readers of My Trigger, if you returned to this.
Thanks, you just made my day
EliH2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Awesome! I read this after reading all you have so far of "My Trigger" because the AU is just so awesome, I wanted more. :) Anyway, this story is both brilliant and served to feed some of my rabid curiosity about the future. Particularity since the future is likely going to be quite different in "My Trigger" even if you write it that long (which, since everything that has occurred so far has occurred in under a week, would be really, reh-healy long.) I was thinking as I was reading, "Wow. Future JD sounds pretty bad ass. Wish we could meet him. And see some of the future..." and this comes along, and its just perfect. Anyway, I would very much like to see this continued for as long as you are willing to make it. Because- Awesome! Update soon!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is really good and I hope you continue it, there is just parts of this chapter where I had no idea what was happening since it was too vague.
Sakurafox666 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh...you are evil. And yes, you must continue this! We must see some angsty!JD who vows to find Perry because he loves him just that much, as his mentor and as his friend!

Btw, would we see future!JD die in this story or in My Trigger (probably in a flashback of sorts)?
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
...too lazy to log in...

Wow...this sounds so intense! I'm really interested to read what comes next.

Truth be told...this seems like a prequel to 'My Trigger.' Is it?

It seems like it-but in the future, right?
mlo chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This is brilliant. I've been reading My Trigger since the beginning and I think your writing is superb. I would love to see a part II to this. Please continue!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
First of all, let me start off by saying that I had what one might call a crap-day, so to see this in my inbox was a huge pick-me-up, which is saying quite a lot, since I normally get a burst of energy when I see that you've updated anyway. But okay, onto the actual story: I really enjoyed how well this could work as a stand alone read, but also how well it fit into "My Trigger," as you mentioned in your author's note. I was going back and forth in my head - reading it as a stand alone, then back to reading it with thoughts of "My Trigger" in mind. You really wrote this brilliantly so that it could go either way, which I imagine is a very hard thing to accomplish, since there is so much detail in both of these pieces.

I was ecstatic to see that you wrote this from Carla's perspective as well. I love her character, as you know, and yet you hardly ever see anything from her point of view in the Scrubs world. Her thinking that her life was not her own, but her unborn child's - her family, her friends - felt very in character to me. Carla's a strong woman, no doubt, but what I've always loved about her character is that she's not just strong for herself, but for the ones she loves. She cares so much, and while that may sometimes come off as being a bit of a busy-body, it has always been present in her personality. She just wants to be there for them, and you expressed that here wonderfully.

I loved finally meeting Jenny. Okay, I guess I say "finally" when thinking of "My Trigger" but when reading this as a separate story, well, I still loved meeting her. ;) Seriously though, while we only got to see her for a bit, you can already tell what a great job you did at blending the personality traits of both Jordan and Dr. Cox. (And for some reason, I was really excited to see that you gave her Perry's curly, red hair). I really enjoyed the connection between her and Carla, as well as the way she talked about her brother. It was realistic, that bit of sibling rivalry, but the admiration and trust towards her older sibling was still both very present and very strong.

And while we only heard from JD for a moment, what a moment that was... Your stories always manage to keep me at the edge of my seat, from beginning to end, and this one has proven no different. (A good thing, I assure you) Of course, you know what's coming now: Yes, I would love to see more of this, be it a two-shot or more some. To put it as bluntly and honestly as I can, I just really adore your writing - from your style to the ideas you come up with, so wherever you decide to take both this and "My Trigger," count me in for the ride. ;)