Reviews for Football or Football?
Ahdaze chapter 1 . 1/3
Funny and cute. :) Made my day!
AshesOnTheWind chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Hahahaha that was awesome, honestly. It is football though. Not soccer xD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
No don't delete it! This so hilarious XD
TheMadLiddell chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Reminds me of how we're the only country not using the metric system. *sigh* Just like American to be an individual and think everyone else is wrong. By the way, good fic!
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
OMG IM DYING XDD
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
It was a great story! Although I can't really feel too sympathetic about the reviews. I felt a bit insulted about our twin country forgetting about us (Canada) and how we call it soccer as well.

Are we truly that invisible...? I'm so unsure now...
The Gone Angel chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
LOL. I'D TOTALLY BE JUST LIKE AMERICA IN THIS. *laughs head off* But, yeah. Follow our example, people! x'D

Cheers,
Gone
LalalandMuse chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I just had a conversation like this last week... Yes, America *would* probably insist that everyone else calls it soccer to avoid confusion XD This was nicely written and funny, and I like how you incorporated the other characters into this (especially the BTT!) Also, please don't delete this story D: It's too perfect to be taken down just because of some obnoxious comments (I didn't realize other countries called it soccer either)
Byakusharinnegan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
After this, all I have to say is...
*facepalms*
mint ink chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Australians call it soccer too [gives me a headache sometimes terms used across the world for things we already have terms for]
-Mint Ink [Australian and proud of it]
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
American football and a lack of the metric system because THIS IS 'MERICA! Seriously though, England wouldn't last ten seconds in a game of American football with Germany. Actually, I think America (and possibly Russia) would be the only other nations who could take him.
hyuugahealer3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Okay so I feel like I have to say something about the soccer thing not that we're not the only ones but just some fun trivia about it because I feel like having fun trivia times.
I really do love this story and I know where your annoyance is coming from buy here have some trivia:
I do find it amusing that we call it that because as one of like...six countries that do only we have little to no excuse. (Most of the other countries picked it up from us). My favourite thing though is that the British get annoyed at us calling it soccer when the reason we even have that word is because of them.
Actually fun fact: Soccer is derived from the Chinese name for the sport but even they gave up with that and just went to calling it football. This is why Italians call it soccer (Marco Polo). Other countries (ie: Japan) just got the name from us.
Over all it's a great story and I enjoyed it.
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Lol of course he didn't know any better! XD
RejectedByMostButLovedByAll chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Actually Australia calls it soccer as well... I'm pretty sure Japan calls it sakka though. But that was a really cute and adorable story! :D I really liked it.
WI is AWESOME chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Nooooo! Don't Delete it! Its so funny! Cracked me up!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »