Reviews for Chat
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
A romp from beginning to end.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Sweet, trenchant, quite deep considering the laugh level involved.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Still funny. Best quote so far: "Oh, they pause long enough to return fire," from Optimus regarding Ironhide and Chromia.

Yeah, that's reassuring.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Oh, my ribs ... Primus, that was funny ...
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Yeah ... let's see if we can find that report ...
Jessie07 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Great story! I thought I was going to die laughing at some of Will's thoughts about this whole situation.
Von chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Well I spent most of this story behaving just like those middle-school Generals. :D Awesome stuff.
Von chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
I spent most of this chapter rubbing my aching cheeks from grinning/laughing too much. I just couldn't stop giggling at some points.

If Sam and Prime have the same connection they had in Kinship, then I'd LOVE to see Prime sharing the issue with Sam to gain understanding from his more human-experienced brother..

Only to get smashed with random surges of hysterical laughter every time Sam thinks about it for the next couple of years. Middle of an internation meeting and Prime gets the giggles. Heh.
Von chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
I spent most of this chapter giggling. :D

Also "NEST requires Bumblebee to leave his post protecting the human Prime so he can fly out to Diego Garcia for some nookie. On the taxpayer’s dollars"

Wait.. so Sam is a Prime in your other fics? He's so ignored in all other fics I assumed that Kinship was utterly seperate.

An nookie is the most awesome word on the planet.
crimsonseastorm chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
ROFl! Have I mentioned you do funny awesomely? Because you do. ROFL. That's generally all I have to say about this...I think I laughed straight through this whole fic. At the very least the last two chapters were hilarious.

Love that the higher ups wanted nothing to do with it...*snickers* poor Will gets saddled with all the decisions.

*snickers* Honeymoon suite...*snickers*...ROFL

I'll have to remember this if I ever need cheering up...I think it would do the job terrifically _
ice around the moon chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Haha now I know what to say if I have a wreck. I'm going to say, "Our cars were trying to cuddle!" Lol I loved that image! So cute! I laughed so much, my mom keeps giving me weird looks because I'm snickering so much. And I just love the BeexArcee parring!:D VERY good lol.

Can't wait for more!:P
Warrior Queen 21 chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Oh sweet Primus this is hilarious!
hummergrey chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Mikeala's comment was the best to Will. "You're her pimp?" hahahhahah. Nice touch on having Sam recognized as human prime and married to Mikeala.
hummergrey chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Wow. You describe spark mating so beautifully. Makes sense to a robotic life form and how personal it would be and why their views are different than ours. However, why the slag did you reference Elita killed off? Does every other writer kill her off? Otherwise, excellent chapter.
hummergrey chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
I never realized how many phrases or words in that context do have to do with interfacing. Will trying to handle the situation with Wheeljack about the dual culture of no sex and keep it clean while it is everywhere and expected in movies and on the internet was hilarious. Enjoying it still.
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »