Reviews for Chat
hummergrey chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Loved Will's attempts at writing the correct phrasing to report the situation. It is all how you explain it. Creative writing on your part for the reason and why Bumblebee would be the logical choice. Still reading and enjoying.
hummergrey chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I like it. A little adult but good. Poor Will, trying to understand and worse when he did understand completely. Thank you for not giving details on what they were doing out there. Still reading.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Poor General Morshower. I don't pity Will, though.

You were also right about avoiding fluids.
Faecat chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
My brain just imploded a little. _

There was just so much fun in this chapter I hardly know where to start aside from *I put down my funnel cake sticks for this one and it was a GOOD thing*!

I love how natural this all feels reading it. I mean, the situation isn't really all that 'natural' but it doesn't seem like something that would never happen. It's very fitting and fun and so like real life would treat people it's not even funny. (okay, it IS funny...)

Love it.
Anodythe chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
I can just see poor Will slumping even lower as he tries to explain everything to the others. Poor guy...HAH! Nicely done.
BoredTech chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
rotflmao! You REALLY NEEDED a warning about not eating while reading from the first chapter on! lol, loved it!
Kittisbat chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
And now I know how cars snuggle!

Oh gosh, I seriously love this story. So very funny, and... heheh, I still have the giggles. I just love the stories by the lot of you. So much fun.

At the same time, that's still slightly creepy. Not the robot/alien part, more the Sam/Arcee part. They're perfect together, don't get me wrong, and robots having relationships is fine by me... No, it's more under the same category of Will freaking out from Arcee's blissful expression. I see the expression, and find it hilarious... and yet I can't stop going, "That's so wrong! She's... she's... Arcee! How?" XD

Ah, the wonders of a well told comedy robot romance.
Marinelife37 chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Great chapter. lol funny. I especially love the part where Bumblebee and Arcee were "cuddling" in their alt modes after "chatting", although Sam was in Bumblebee. Weird image. On another note we have interesting Autobot/human codes. I loved Chromia and Ironhide's "honeymoon suite". I find it both funny and fitting the everyone in the group except Will knew about the Autobot couples.
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
thanks again for the warning awes Bee and Arcee how cute *clap* the mental image of them 'cuddling' was one of the cutest images that i have read in a while. oh I haven't mentioned it but i love Bee's holoform name. keep up the greast work I can't wait to read more :D
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Okay, those brass were simply teasing Lennox, weren't they. :p Man, that was funny. I'm glad I can't log in at work. Be kinda hard, actually. ;)

Man, this entire chapter was cool. Arcee and Bumblebee snuggling. :D Man, that's cute. Poor Sam, having a mini-dump on him too. Can't wait for more.
TJuneM chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
-giggles- okay now that was CUTE! BeeXArcee ... I like it :) And more HidexMia in Annabelles story! That means update soon? YEY! I'm glad you like the designation ideas ... Fuse is one of my favourites too :)

I look forward to more updates and fluf ... ttyl!
Quathis chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
So I take it that this takes place about a year after Reunion? Since Sam only had suspicions then about Bee and Arcee, and here he has known for that amount of time. Looks like Bee is more discreet about his past than the other mechs, who gave the info freely to Will. Is that one of the traits Arcee loves him for?

I was a bit disappointed in the ranking brass, though that disappointment didn't hinder my laughing in the slightest. The image of aged commanders of the armed forces snickering like schoolboys was quite hilarious. Especially with the usually dour faced Morshower.

The ranch scenes sure went a lot smoother than I expected, though I didn't know that Arcee and Bee were already in a relationship of sorts. Without that knowledge, I suspected her femme pride (and she's got a lot of it, last chapter showed that quite clearly) would rebel against an arranged coupling. Again, the lack of connection between my expectations and the reality (as it is) only made the humor more pronounced to me.

Enjoyed the chapter and as always, looking forward to more. Till all are one.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Yay for Arcee.

The prediction on inappropriate sniggering was true - good thing I have to read at home, because the only comp at my workplace with internet access is in the boss's office. (I know for a fact that he isn't looking at fanfic, though.)
Faecat chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
K. Seriously, your warning was not severe enough. I was EATING! LMAO! Gods, that hurt.

This was awesome. Funny, serious, and still very amusing! I like how Will is starting to understand their culture a little better and how not everyone or thing in the verse has to adhere to 'human standards'. _

*heheh...Chat Room*
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

lol you where right about the warning i couldn't stop giggling. just a quick question are there going to be any baby bots in your stories? any hoo another great chapter i can't wait to read more
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »