Reviews for Chat
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
This is a VERY telling chapter. You've done well addressing not only thwe physical but psychological differences between humans and Cybertronians. We are almost sibling species... but also light-years apart.

I feel for Will, here. A metric ton has been dropped into his lap. And Chromia's not making it any easier. Arcee and Optimus... now THERE is a Spark to look tiny to.

Oddly enough, I used spark merger as a form of reproduction in my TF/SW crossover. ;) I guess great minds DO think alike. :)
Kittisbat chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
I agree, reading this at work would be a... very bad idea, to say the least. That was... Oh gosh, let me catch my breath for a moment.

“Her bright-sparked lover and interfacing god.”

That is too funny! I'm almost tempted to put that quote in my profile- but considering I don't want to accidentally scar young minds, I'll resist said urge. Maybe I can find another one in a different fic. Like the Dorito-of-Doom one. Hm...

I think I've finally gotten myself under control. Not that it was easy. You really shouldn't make controlling your laughter so hard, you know. Makes life after reading... awkward. (No, really, it's fine. Though it can be awkward at times when I randomly crack up at something and have my friends staring at me with a "what is wrong with you?" look on their faces. That just makes me laugh harder, and... Well, it's a vicious cycle.)

Great chapter, can't wait for future stories/chapters.
TJuneM chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
lolz ... horny Ironhdie, now THAT would be a sight to see :)

You know I think this is my fav out of all your stories ... I just can't get enough of the HideXMia relationship. More soon please!

PS

I sent you an email regarding the designation question you asked me ... I just wasn't sure if you'd read it yet since you haven't mentioned anything. Figured I should just let you know in case you don't check your email that often :)

PPS

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Quathis chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
You were right about the inappropriate sniggering. Nothing blatant or explicit, but the connotations and implications hit just as hard, harder at times than the direct route would have. Made it hilarious.

Plus this chapter we got a femme's view of interfacing. Honestly, the thought that if she were human she'd be considered a slut hadn't occurred to me. Probably because interfacing is less carnal in nature and more spiritual. Plus the dangers were well pointed out. We worry about STDs and biological problems, they have to worry about an infection of the Spark.

As for Will not catching on to the loneliness those two were feeling - he's had a rotten day. A lot of new things have been explained to him and once that sunk in he acted as a friend. Though the issue of sending her off to Bee wasn't addressed yet. She was just angry about people talking about her and being taken off the active roster. That tirade hasn't been opened yet. . .

Have a Happy New Year!
Anodythe chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Happy New Year! Wonderful chapter.
laureas chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Man, can Arcee rip it! Whew, this was a fantastic chapter. Will needs to get a grip though. He seems to be something of a 'prude'. That just doesn't fit him. Although I understand if you want to explain it as 'cultural shock'. That's would be logical. (would be the only thing) Happy New Year!
Marinelife37 chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
I love that Arcee read both Ratchet and Prime the riot act so to speak. I guess she went easier on Will because he didn't truly understand what was going on completely. He was understandably upset. I love that Prowl only had to say a few words to calm her down. Well Ironhide and Chromia have been apart for 10 thousand years, it's understandable that they would go overboard. "The Chat Room" will probably get out as the name for that room, especially if the keep calling these meetings "Chats". I still can't wait for the explanation they give Mikaela and Sam for Bumblebee going off with Arcee to the ranch. Is this supposed to take place before or after ROTF movie.
Phoenix13 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Sorry I'm reviewing late! My bad!

Ah, so Optimus begins to reveal all - or some things, anyway. HE'S been with Arcee? O.O Wow. Lucky Arcee... but then, if she doesn't want him now, perhaps he just didn't ::cough:: measure up? ;-)

Love all the innuendo being bantered back and forth. I love probing (ha, ha) into the private lives of the 'bots, specially when Lennox gets in on it too! Better be careful, Will, Ratchet might just decide to comment on your activities with Sarah. Vasectomy, anyone? ::whistle:: Or maybe a copy of the 'Kama Sutra' in the snail mail from an ANON address. Or condoms with Disney characters on. XD
Faecat chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Bwahahaha! WheelJack hosted 'entertainment'...awesome.

Humans are so dirty minded. _; I sometimes wonder why we even pretend we're not sex driven maniacs. LOL!

Poor Will. Don't blame him one bit for hating his job right now, but as a gossiping woman myself (well, I like to hear it, not spread it) I can't say I wouldn't enjoy his job. _~
Faecat chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
~hasn't been getting updates...gr~

This chapter had me absolutely ROLLING! All the way from bot-sex to literal sex drives.

I really like your whole take on the genders, no sexes, mating thing. Unique and very relateable!

*snickers at interfacing facility*
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Oh, the wonders of innuendo.

This was, again, a lovely piece.

Also, this: "I’m having a hard time seeing Mikaela chopping wood"

- I think Will severely underestimates Mikaela.
1Timberwolf chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
LOL! Poor Will. He just can't seem to catch a break, now having questions from Wheeljack. Thought he was safe when Jack found out about the weather, then latched back onto the whole interfacing question. :)
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Yeah, G1 Sideswipe and Arcee would work. Thanks. :0 And wow... you really do well with the differences in thinking between human and Cybertronian. Legit props to you there. :)

And wow... poor, poor Lennox... nah. I enjoy seeing him suffer since it's so funny! ;) :p Poor Arcee, though. Must stink for her having to go through this.
Kittisbat chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Not quite as funny as the second chapter, but that's hardly a fair comparison. That second chapter was just... Well, let's just say I don't think about it at school, AT ALL, because if I do I'll randomly crack up and people give me funny looks if I start giggling in class. And then they want to know what's so funny, and what am I supposed to say? "Alien robot sex?" What are they going to think of that?

I love Optimus, and I swear, I think he was teasing Will. Kinda shows the friendship they have, considering Optimus never jokes around with the lower people because he'd be afraid of offending them, but he really doesn't care if he offends or completely freaks out Iron Will! XD So very awesome, so very fun. Well, I'm off to take some meds, (I absolutely hate winter, don't you? Of course, some people like the snow, but I suppose they didn't have to sleep in a truck stop with two cats, a dog, a litter box, and only coats for blankets, so I can't really blame them.), I'll be reading something of yours, I'm sure, later!

Oh, yeah, and thanks for telling me the next chapter was up, I almost missed it! *discreetly gets over her problem and clicks the author alert button*
Quathis chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Again - poor, poor Will. Having to deal with Autobot sensibilities and innuendo. It must be rough when almost everyone around you doesn't have much of a problem with it. Taboo is definitely a culture thing. Wonder how Sam and Mikaela would respond to this arrangement, and the reasoning behind it.

Until all are one.