Reviews for Picture Retribution
predication chapter 1 . 1/26
indeed a brilliant story...but I couldn't understand Draco's feelings for Hermione properly...if he loved her why he ignored her always and how could he fuck numerous girls so passionately?! it took him too much time. I think he should have suffered note for what he did.
Aoi Apfel chapter 8 . 1/25
A masterpiece! I loved Draco's evolution to become the husband and father he is now. :3
Wynterlace chapter 1 . 1/24
Cute story
This made me cry, and my heart ache
JessicaRiddle chapter 1 . 1/14
Ouch. Poor Hermione
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/13
This was good, if a little flat
dunkeruheito chapter 8 . 1/12
FUCK THIS IS GOOD. NO, NOT ONLY GOOD. THIS IS BLOODY AWESOME.
I found a post about searching this story. I really didn't have a high expectation since I found it hard to find some well-written story that pick up my interest and this is just kabooom.
You play your card right, read this story feels like ride a roller coster. The deep hurt scene was totally heart wrecking. Their character was amazing, I think you paint them right. Great job, mate. Please keep writing, you got a way with writting story indeed.
sweetiehoney19 chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
rezakeene chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
What an amazing story. So full of emotions. There are moments where my eyes teared up and I loved the story for all of it. That was some exemplary writing and please do keep it up.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
Wow...I love this. Please atlet let us know did they have another baby...what was it..and how was Draco this time. Please. An epilouge. Please
youknees chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
Wow. That was a roller coaster ride of emotions. And i so love it! You brought tears and smiles while reading this. It was really really good. And this definitely goes to my favorites.
SakiXX1 chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
This is a great story that shows how a realistic how a relationship can progress. This story pulls at my emotions and I have laughed and cried while reading this. Thank you for a lovely story!
chokyuri chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
Blame me for being such a weirdo since I really love to read every single hurt-breaking scene you wrote in this wonderful story. And hell yeah, I'm also feeling like I'm riding a roller-coaster while reading the mature, fuckin' hot, yet extremely sweet bed scene of Dramione. And thank you for writing such a priceless fanfiction. And -ugh there's too many "and" in my comment lol- I also want you to know that -not to be too cheesy, but this is the truth- your fic is the best dramione fic I've ever read. Once again, thank you and I really do hope we can be friend from now on teheheheeee~ Gbu!
tomfeltonsmush chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
Just finished and... wow! Liked the story very much.
However, I'd like to point some things out. First, you should think about reviewing the whole story (or find someone who would eagerly do it for you). The story is filled with spelling and grammar mistakes. However great your story is, any attentive reader just hurts and contorces in pain when a mistake like this appears. And to make it worse, it's not just one... it's dozens.
Second, like some readers pointed out, the plot developed in a downhill kind of thing. Great Draco in the begginning, you caught his essentials pretty well, but his development happened fast and incoherently.
About Hermione, she had so many flaws in your story. She would never accept living with mistreated house elves. However, they were appreciated at the Manor but she would never rely on them for the domestics tasks. Disliked that very much. And finally, her job. In any world would Hermione choose the party business.
Opinions aside, this was one of the stories that I most enjoyed reading, for the general plot line. Were there some possible improvements to be made? Yes. Should the grammar be revised? Absolutely. But overall, great work and what a great story you've come up with! Congrats!
ladybear92 chapter 8 . 9/2/2016