Reviews for Picture Retribution
cshen chapter 8 . 10/6
That was beautiful :) And a happy ending!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 8 . 9/22
I really enjoyed this story. Draco really fucked things up for himself. He had to hit rock bottom and mend his ways and grovel to get his family back. I enjoyed the ending with the promise of a new baby.
Lizard1988 chapter 8 . 9/18
I know you finished this years ago but I absolutely loved it. I actually cried a few times and I am glad you gave them their happily ever after!
dreamthief19 chapter 8 . 8/29
Wow, this was incredible. I dont even know where to start. I was a little iffy when first starting this story because cheating stories usually make me incredibly uncomfortable but the fact Hermione did explicitly tell him it was okay to do made it fine. For the first half of the story, I agree with some of the comments, Draco did act somewhat of a monster. But I fully believe in peoples ability to change and Draco could have 100% changed just like you said he could. I found this incredibly realistic in that sense; Draco just needed a very drastic wake up call that was he screwing his life up. As for a lot of the rude comments hating on this Hermione and talking about how shes OOC I dont really see that at all. Your Hermione was incredibly head strong and stubborn and stuck to her gut. I found so many traits in her that were typical of Hermione Granger. Your writing skills are exquisite, you were able to so clearly paint the picture of this story that I felt like I was actually experiencing it. I cried at all the heartbreaking moments and smiled at the heartwarming ones. There were quite a lot grammatical errors but it in no way took away from how wonderful the story was. This was truly a story of angst, anger, revenge, redemption, heartache, and the love of a family. Bravo. Overall I loved this story (although I hated how long the chapters were, I swear I stayed up all night reading because I just wanted to finish the chapter before bed!) Thank you so much for sharing.
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 8/27
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this!
this is the first fanfic, that I read in a long time and let me tell you. This stuff is fuegoooo . I read this entire book from beginning with so many different emotions of what was occurring, but all I can say is wow. Good job, can’t what to see what else you got on your mind.
️ WARNING ️
SPOILERS & ALOT of MEAN CRITICISM

I don’t understand why h would be soo stupid as to agree to this marriage... how is a house and a business that could be rebuilt worth her life. Further yet, her parents who wouldn’t take her life savings somehow took the most ney she got from selling her life after a few hours of arguing. That makes no sense at all... it also make no sense for her to give away the most important years of her life just to get back at Ron... she’s to rational and smart for that. Especially when u consider the fact that d would surely step out of his marriage for sex. Also if she’s didn’t even like him as a person, how could she consider letting him be the father of her child... he would have equal to greater control of the child.

I also don’t get why she wouldn’t step out of her marriage earlyer... it’s not like its would be cheeting as its an open relationship to begin with. Why would she moralize it when the marriage wasn’t real... nor was fedelity a part of the deal. Frankly her sitting around and pinning for a man like him makes me lose respect for her... she’s weak and not at all how i see h as a character.

Another annoying thing about the story is how most of reconciliation that happens is prompted by someone dying or being serious injured. Couldn’t they fix their problems with out grief or fear of losing the other motivating them?

Anway the story is rather interesting even if it’s not at all how i see the characters(especially h)... i think i may have enjoyed it more if it had ended as a tragedy in which d suffered unendingly(i really fucking hated his character).
luxsolis chapter 1 . 7/30
I had to stop reading. It's well written, but you are glorifying abuse, rape, and a unhealthy realtionship. It's honestly painful, because you really are a gifter writer. But you have a VERY skewed unhealthy view of relationships. It got sick, and you made Hermione not only weak, but you made Draco a true Monster.
I couldn't finish this story. There's a point of no return in developing this Draco character into a redeemable bloke...that was crossed numerous times. I would never wish this type of relationship on anyone.
MotekElm chapter 7 . 7/11
I love this ending.
I would have favorited this story if it did not have the stupid anti vaccine propaganda regarding chicken pox. Varicella vaccines save lives. I've seen a child die if natural chicken pox. In the USA, not the "3rd world". Just because something is natural doesn't make it harmless or better than non natural.
MotekElm chapter 6 . 7/11
yay
MotekElm chapter 5 . 7/11
nice chapter. I have to Jeep reading. my guess is both men are Draco with polyjuice, or at least the man in the park
MotekElm chapter 4 . 7/11
I'm glad Hermione finally snapped and left him. I'm surprised it took this long. I hope Draco really has to grovel and earn her forgiveness
MotekElm chapter 3 . 7/11
very well written. I'm full on ugly crying at the end of this chapter. not just feeling like crying, but actual big fat tears. wow
MotekElm chapter 2 . 7/11
such a sad story. Hermione is alone and abused. Draco neglects her and their daughter, cheats on her, etc