Reviews for Picture Retribution
Ambrosia19 chapter 4 . 11/9
Sorry for weird autocorrect. ;P
Ambrosia19 chapter 4 . 11/9
I found the scene where Draco rapes Hermione super disturbing.

Did I misclick on Dramione Romance?

She repeatedly says no, she presses her thighs together and he still goes on. She may be into rape-fantasies, but I wasn't prepared for this. Please put a non-con rape warning up before the chapter next time.

Also... I dislike stories where 2 people meet and fall unseasonably fast in love. Your story isn't one of those. But after Hermione being in a loveless marriage for 9 years, Drago being a huge kickass and bad father... How has she not walked out on him years earlier if that has always been an option?!

I'm at a point where I hope she gets back together with Ron. I hate Ron. But at least he only cheated Hermione once. And he seems to have grown into an adult.

Draco in opposite seems to be the worst person ever. I don't know how this will turn into a Dramuine story anytime soon. I'm afraid she will forgive him for 9 years of hurt, emotional abuse and the rape that just happened. If she does I think I'll vomit.

I know it was your intention to make Draco seem obnoxious and mean, but what kind of woman would go back to that? Only a masochistic sick kind, that doesn't have any selfworth.

About those 10 orgasms in 1 night... lol. I can barely take 3 in one night, you just start to feel super sensitive and side and at some point it's no fun anymore.

I appreciate this story, you got the waterworks working with the stress and drama and most of the time the characters were believable and relatable. Just the last part was a bit much...
Ambrosia19 chapter 1 . 11/9
I found the scene where Draco rapes Hermione super disturbing.

Did I misclick on Dramione Romance?

Also... I dislike stories where 2 people meet and fall unseasonably fast in love. Your story isn't one of those. But after Hermione being in a loveless marriage for 9 years, Draco being a huge jackass and bad father... How has she not walked out on him years earlier if that has always been an option?!

Draco in opposite seems to be the worst person ever. I don't know how this will turn into a Dramione story anytime soon. I'm afraid she will forgive him for 9 years of hurt, emotional abuse and the rape that just happened. If she does I think I'll vomit.

I know it was your intention to make Draco seem obnoxious and mean, but what kind of woman would go back to that? Only a masochistic sick kind, that sadly doesn't have any selfworth.

About those 10 orgasms in 1 night... lol. I can barely take 3 in one night, you just start to feel super sensitive and sore and at some point it's no fun anymore.

danydanybb chapter 8 . 11/1
Loed the story! It was great! :)
jaymay49 chapter 8 . 10/20
I did not expect to cry so much while reading this doc, but oh my god is it heartbreakingly amazing. Loved it!
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 8 . 10/20
Wow...I love this story. Draco and Hermione are so perfect for one another! I especially enjoyed the genes/jeans question.
I am totally favoriting this fanfic, and adding it to my community. This may be the best Dramione I've ever found, and, although it only has 8 chapters, I can completely understand why it has 709 reviews (710 after I post this one).
The characters are perfect, exactly as J.K.R. would have them act. Towards the end, Draco got a bit OOC, but it went very well with the story. Great lemons!
I am definitely checking out your profile page!
~ Via
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 4 . 10/20
Draco is a b*tch. He's not man enough to be a b*stard! The bloody idiot.
This is a really good story, and your portrayal of Hermione's empathy and compassion makes her come alive. Draco is exactly how I pictured him: self-centered and doesn't care who he hurts.
I hope he realizes his mistakes soon!
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 3 . 10/20
Well, this chapter was very emotional. I think my heart literally panged when I read it.
TheGirlWhoLived1403 chapter 3 . 10/14
Fuck. This is making ne cry. I really hate cheaters and I hate Draco here. I really do. And his treatment on Aurelia is horrible! He's being unfair and acting on favoritism! It doesn't mean his first born was a girl, doesn't mean she'll get less attention! And Oh Hermione deserves better! I mean, as much as I LOVE shipping Dramione, there are some parts I would rather prefer Ron over him. Btw Great story! Brilliant characterization. But I was honestly disappointed in Harry. I thought he was going to defend Hermione and beat Draco into a pulp for cheating on her.
Elliania chapter 8 . 9/13
I loved it! Thank you!
Elliania chapter 3 . 9/12
Just fond your story tester Day and I can't stop reading! I love this version of a very flawed Draco! For once it's a story about some sick arrangement in which they dont fell in love right from the start before they even marry! It's full of angts and I just love it. Though Draco relationship with his little girl is breaking my heart! The worst; he doesn't even realise.

Loving the long, giant chapters ! !
Thanks for sharing it!
Kat
I'm in here chapter 8 . 9/6
I enjoyed every bit of your fic. It gave emotion and character to every word that you wrote. It was an amazing read :)
Anna chapter 1 . 7/16
It seems like a good story so far, and I think you are an amazing writer! However, I can't help but notice one mahor flaw... Hermione provided her parents with the option of moving in with her. She also admitted to being ready to give them her savings, which were insinuated as enough to help them out. Therefore, her father even telling her about Malfoy's suggestion says that he would rather her be atuck in a loveless marriage with the person who tried to make her childhood hell than to accept shelter or money from her. WHAT KIND IF SICK AND TWISTED PARENT THINKS LIKE THAT?! But, I must say I love where this is going and I can't wait to read more!
malugargula chapter 8 . 6/11
Great fic
Jen103 chapter 8 . 4/16
Hey, i found your story this morning and ive just finished it. I loved it. Its so bloody emotional, i think i went through a whole box of tissues (doesnt help that im currently ill either). Its literally all ive been doing today :-). Total binge reader. It was fabulous. I like how it ended, that was nice.