Reviews for Picture Retribution
"Per say" should be "per se". When you are talking about curds and "way" like in the itsy bitsy spider, it's actually "whey". Also lots of "your" that should've been "you're".

I know Draco's kind of a big ass in this story but I guess I liked the martyr role for Hermione too much. I hated that she cheats as well. I know it's because she "wants to gave another orgasm before she's 40" and she's looking for a release, especially since Draco is distant to her, but it kind of feels like she only slept with a Jake as a retribution to Draco. And I get that she's not perfect and she has moments where feelings over loud her thinking, but I felt like, I don't know it was disturbing. I guess I've watched to many Asian dramas where the wife never cheats despite the bastard husband, that I'm just taken back that she went through with it. I don't know.

Also, Hermione in 3rd year can tell all the signs of a werewolf, but 27 year old Hermione can't tell the signs of a financial collapse from her parents?

Again, I guess I know exactly where Rei is coming from regarding Draco, but I kind of feel like her not listening to Draco in that way was odd. I don't know, because I grew up in a similar situation and have plenty of friends growing up in a similar fashion, you learn at an early age what is expected of you, so in turn you don't act so cold to your parents. I don't know, I know she's young but filial piety has been instilled in me since I was young, maybe it's my culture. I don't know.

So, I hope you know that this is not a criticism of the story. I just don't know how I feel about it. On one hand, there were parts I really liked, but on another there were parts I just feel indifferent towards or irked. There are lots of mentioned of muggle everyday life in the Malfoy home, and whilst I understand that a Hermione grew up in a muggle household herself, too much colloquialism in that sense and lack thereof of wizarding counterparts make me think this whole thing could've been an AU altogether.

But. Thank you for writing the fiction. It takes great courage to write and post your work that you've worked hard on. So, while I may not agree with a lot of the storyline, good job on seeing your vision fulfilled and for completing a fic. :)
akatsukireunites chapter 8 . 3/28
this story made me cry so damn much. I hated draco a lot, every time he treated his wife like shit. But i kinda knew that all along he felt something for her and was happy he finally realized it.
Rhyannath chapter 6 . 3/24
I've always like this story even though the journey is not fluffy and happy. That being said, it's completely riddled with grammatical errors and is in some need for help. You misuse "you're" and "your" all of the time. From one sentence to the next, and sometimes within the same sentence (!), you will use "you're" for your and then you use it correct right after, then misuse it right after again. You're is the one that is a contraction and can be substituted for "you are". Your is possessive. Your story. Your hair. And so on. Also missed was its vs. it's. Again, its is possessive and it's is a contraction that can be substituted with it is. Grammar issues make things harder to read.
Uuuggghhh you made me cry so many times I've lost count! D:
How dare you put me in that emotional wonderful, heart wrenching story! XD

Thank you for sharing your story for us readers :)
Jade Liz chapter 6 . 2/24
Great story but please get your "you're" and "your" right.
This was a gem. I absolutely loved it! You should definitely write an epilogue!
Story of forgiveness.. it's hurt when I see hermione in that kind of predicament. If I was hermione, there's no second chance and no going back, Hermione you stupid or something?! But well, this story is good and well-written. For you Malfoy, I don't even forgive you in the slightest for what you did to her, honestly I don't think you deserve her.
Edelweisss chapter 8 . 1/18
Woah, such an excellent story ! Very well written, a good plot, so much tension and doubt... You really made this relationship come to life ! It was so realistic, so painful and glorious ! And the chapter were all really long (that's a really good point in fanfic) you are a very good writer, talented and THNX you so much for the happy end, I was really worried about that subject I couldn't see the light in all the dark, but you handled it with, you did it ! Bravo and thank you again for this wonderful dramione story !
loverloverlover chapter 8 . 1/16
Aww this was really cute! I loved the end when she told his jeans to pick a baby girl an the fact that your chapters were like twelve thousand words a piece. Keep writing!
fan chapter 8 . 1/1
great end! so perfectly imperfect, these characters. they are so raw and real, amazing job!
fan chapter 7 . 1/1
good close.
fan chapter 6 . 1/1
needs closure: aurelia's birthday bracelet with the disappearing lock. after her episode with draco on her birthday, has it been removed? also how did hermione's dad cope with the mother's death?
fan chapter 5 . 1/1
how will draco ever manage to repair everything?
fan chapter 4 . 1/1
all this screaming and the scandalous behavior. i loved that hermione achieved an orgasm before 40 hahaha so funny, he was a muggle! but then her character has been consistently loud and screaming in the story. anyway still loving it!
fan chapter 3 . 1/1
love the story so far, especially how imperfect the characters are. hermione is bitter, and knows how hypocritical she's lived her life. draco's a cheating bastard, with no sense of understanding for his daughter. what i dont like is how much the fic needs proof reading.