Reviews for Picture Retribution
Zumana chapter 1 . 1/31
Can I put this story on wattpad
SlytherinHermion chapter 8 . 1/8
I loved it all. It was full of raw truth and anguish. While, they did get a happy ending in the end, the obstacles between them were all real ones. The pain between all of them touched my heart deeply and I am glad that you didn't sugar coat it and just showed a true life experience. Your writing is fantastic and stories like these are the ones I love to read the most.
LCB chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
Yeah!
LCB chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Could back fire
LCB chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
About time. She is too strong for him. What a horrible dad and husband. I know the marriage was a sham but you should love you kids.
LCB chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
So sad!
LCB chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Wow. Lots happend. I feel so sad for her.
LCB chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Great start!
ElleoraNS chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Happy endingggg
Scherherazade chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
I've read this story all the way through. Overall I think it is a good body of work from a talented writer. For me the month/day/time blocks were confusing. I would have liked the year added too. I had top scroll up and down to keep when things were happening straight in my mind. I have to say Draco didn't deserve Hermione staying with him as long as she did. He certainly didn't deserve to get her back later in the story. I'm glad he made things up with his daughter though. He initially treated her like crap too but she was still pretty young and as long as he continues to treat her well it's better for her to have a relationship with him. I don't disagree with anything you wrote your characters actions fit the direction of the story, just giving you my emotional response.
Tee dree chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
I just loved this fic! Read it all the way, non stop.
You've managed To capture interest and curiosity! I've had very few sleeping hours last night , but it was worth it! Thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
Your draco's is a fucking piss of shit. A coward that while knowing how much he's disrespecting hermione has the nerve to tell her that she should not feel bad about the sitution because she has more worth than his mistresses. What the actual fuck. The only happy ending is that she divorces him and she gets to live a happy and respected life. With or without a man. But if with, someone who cares and respects her and her children. The problem with your draco is he doesn't have an excuse for being a worthless asshole. 8 years is a long time to connect, learn what respect and being a family man means and reevaluate his marriage. He just chooses to bed all the other women because he's a horny dog, a true slut without respect for him and his mother's children. He deserves a beating.
Simona Polle chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
somuch drama and draco were a bret... soooo PERFECT! thanks for a great story :)