Reviews for Stranger in a Strange World
Sandaime Hokage chapter 22 . 7/31
Really enjoyed the fic, very well written
The defenastrator chapter 13 . 6/4
Yƍseil
Fainfan chapter 22 . 2/20
Exceptional ending. I really enjoyed the journey. Thanks
Fainfan chapter 14 . 2/20
Omg a bad arse tsukune. Ouch this kraken will turn insane soon
Fainfan chapter 3 . 2/19
So his a psychic?
Fainfan chapter 1 . 2/19
Seems like a cool fic
I'm Da Bomb chapter 22 . 11/7/2015
I am KleinStar100 btw. just wanted to say again that you are an amazing writer.
KleinStar100 chapter 22 . 11/7/2015
I love your story. It was simply amazing. I would love to have a chat with you. Maybe I can pm you. I encourage you to write more. I think you are extremely talented. You should write a fantasy story. Something like Legend of the legendary heroes(a light novel and anime). I would probably read the fantasy novel. I plan to take a look at your other works on this site. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
Stalker chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Can you please make a story almost similar to this wheree the pairing is tsukune x inner moka? Wher tsukune is mad strong just like this even stronger than inner moka. I mean you are my favorite writer of all im now one of your biggest fan and man would i be very happy if you can make my wish come true.
Astaroth chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
Aww, and here I was thinking Third Rock from the Sun.
mordreek chapter 22 . 2/12/2015
Phew, you had me worried there for a couple of chapters. I have to admit, you build suspension and anticipation very nicely. And having Kurumu get his hand (initially at least, this is RosarioVampire after all) was a nice change of pace. I always had more of a soft spot for her and Mizore than Moka. All in all, a well done tale, and one I sincerely hope to see a sequel for .
mordreek chapter 17 . 2/12/2015
oh wow, this I did not see coming. You have a talent for excellent plot curveballs my friend.
mordreek chapter 16 . 2/12/2015
Nice, all things have a price, and this is very appropriate to having one's powers just started several years too soon.
mordreek chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
You have turned Yukari into the resident Matsu from Sekirei, if her body and age don't catch up to her imagination, libido, and general depravity, she will cause untold havoc. And good job on the Kraken asshole, does he still count as fried calamari if it's all in his head?
mordreek chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
"An American Navy SEAL team would floss their teeth with you" I love it!