Reviews for Stranger in a Strange World
johnnyrocker76 chapter 22 . 9/1
Nice twist to the story. Well crafted and written. Loved the 'Alien Anal Probe' Yukari joke a few chapters back, that one had me laughing rather hard. ;P
The ideology of Tsukune is Harsh and selfish.

But i enjoyed this story.

I feel this story should have a Rated M Sequel.

What if Moka turns him into a vampire in order to save his life, but he becomes something else entirely because he was not originally human.
*Spoilers* That ending scared the hell out of me, I thought poor Tsukune was going to be marooned on an island in the south Pacific and Kurumu (or anyone else) wouldn't find him for a decade at least. Thankfully, everything got wrapped up in a pretty neat little bow, as it should be, and everyone lived happily ever after. (Except Yukari since she presumably never got her threesome)

Definitely a candidate for one of the... weirdest fics I've ever read, but no matter how far out there (see what I did there?) the premise is, it was executed excellently.
Analon chapter 14 . 4/10
And Tsukune actually has the gall to think himself a superior species. No better than the most primitive barbarians, he is
River king chapter 22 . 4/9
;)
Acerman chapter 22 . 3/4
Nicely done, really nicely done. I really really like this story. Thank you for it.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 22 . 12/15/2016
"You have two"
Either you leave the life you have here or we kill you.

And my hate for that ideology just expands.

"Daughter of Lilith, I had no idea. Take what retribution you feel is yours."

Lol, what? "I'm sorry my mental illness caused you problems, please kill me for my insubordination."
Really?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 21 . 12/15/2016
"The value of Earth as it is will be enough to salve the cultural guilt of committing global genocide on a secondary group of species."

Huh, so selfish satisfaction is enough to assuage your guilt of genocidal murder?
Lol, who needs Morality if you're advanced enough, right?

"Tsukune's head snapped up to look at the Jesuit. His eyes hardened, becoming like black stones in a shallow pool.
"Not for very long, Father."

A character-in-name only Tsukune with his personality as that of Sasuke Uchiha?
Blegh.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 20 . 12/15/2016
"You do not need your disguises; your natural forms will be less alarming to my students than your human facade."

I know right, those Humans look so gross, except for the female forms which all us monsters seem to adore for some reason.

"'Ssu was a trifle perplexed by the blasé manner in which the natives were taking first contact with an alien race."

Lolz.

"In the meantime, 'Issoss," the Chairman pronounced the name precisely and correctly,"

Darn magic Haxors.

Just a sidenote: The ideology of "non-interference" for advanced civilizations is stupid.
As a metaphor, imagine two school teachers who would have different ways of teaching:

The first answers any question she can to the best of his ability, helps students solve disputes and encourages those who find school tedious or boring. She puts in extra time for those having more difficulties and finds more advanced work for those who excel in their normal studies.

The second never interacts with the students. She leaves the standard school textbooks in a pile in the corner of the classroom before the students enter on the first day. She watches from outside the room as the students play around and interact with each other, making notes about what they do with and to each other, not interfering if any of the students decide to fight, rape or kill each other.

Tell me, who would you think is the better example of a knowledgeable teacher?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
"The inhabitants of Earth," he continued, "are the only known species whose first application of nuclear fission was to produce a weapon."

*wipes a tear from his eye*
I'm...I'm so proud!

"nor do they appear in any native catalog of indigenous life forms."

Please, a Google Image search would reveal 90% of the Monsters identities, do these highly advanced aliens have access to Earth's records or not?

""Yes, we're surrounded." The team leader hefted his carbine, sliding the charging control forward. "That simplifies our problem," he deadpanned as the whine of charging superconductor coils and the angry muttering of dozens of monsters mixed with the smell of ozone in the night air."

Target rich environment, eh?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 18 . 12/15/2016
"Tsukune! Where is he?" she started to sit up impatiently."

Hmm, they really got into their Human-ness, eh?

"Ma'am," he said, "If I have to bombard every square millimeter of that island with tachyon particles, I will locate your boy. I promise you that, but my officers and I need the bridge to ourselves."

Meh, I'm sure there won't be any huge misunderstandings and alien invasion of Earth any time soon, right?

"His heart and mind may be yours, for now," said the doctor, "but until I discharge him, his ass belongs to me!"

Hah!

"(Meanwhile: Geosynchronous orbit of Sol-3, 36,000km above Honshu.)"

Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice!

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but being the only one with telepathy, Aquaman, we actually need your help for this one."

"Major, inform your Marines that we will require their services on the surface…"

Lol, what could go wrong?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 17 . 12/15/2016
"(Orion Spur of the Milky Way Galaxy: approximately 10.5 light-years from Sol...)"

Yay! Clarke-tech to the rescue!

Or a loving display of self sacrifice and personal development that makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy. That works too.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 16 . 12/15/2016
"Oh, thank the spirits! she thought as she recognized the familiar yellow bus and its eerie driver. She decided to ask how the bus driver chose to arrive two days early another time; for the moment, she just accepted the miracle."

Heh, Knight Bus.

Well...this certainly took a turn for the absolute worse.
I don't think I've felt this worried about a character since watching Kokoro Connect.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 15 . 12/15/2016
"Looking back, Japan was the wrong place to try to fit into human society; we had a couple of narrow escapes just because of social and cultural nuances that made us seem different. After learning more about this planet, my parents were kicking themselves relentlessly for not landing off the coast of California, in the United States." He allowed himself a small chuckle. "We probably could have waded in from the ocean into San Francisco in our natural forms, and not even raised an eyebrow."

Bullcrap. Unless your lizard form was 20 meters tall and you breathed irradiated lasers, they wouldn't even bat an eye in Japan.

"That's easy, Kurumu sent back with no small amount of mischief in her tone. Obviously, my Destined One would never say anything so callous and hurtful, so it would be fine to suck the all of the remaining life force from his insensitive carcass."

Hah!

"Tsukune, still psychically connected to the witch, and thereby the cataclysmic release of energy, absorbed the full brunt of the backlash."

Lol, woops. I'm sure that's not important.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 14 . 12/15/2016
"She's an airhead; a flighty, unfocused little girl in a woman's body, but no one resists her Charm."

If anything, this is what made the Kokoa episode (where the narrator bat took the form of a guy and mind controlled everyone) so hilarious. Well, that and the singing monologue.

"I just have one question."
"What's that?" Tsukune asked.
"When are you gonna probe-"

I should have seen that coming, but I didn't and I laughed out loud while eating. It wasn't pretty.

"He was, and I think oblivion is just a little too easy for what he was about to do."

Couldn't agree more. His pain receptors will burn out eventually though.