Reviews for Christmas Gift's
Jellze chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
OK! You more than just feel up me angst craving for the day! I read for chap 1 'til the end without stopping, that's how good it was! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that Garcia has her part of responsability with us not getting our pairing and that Morgan should learn to fight for her like he does with things he deems important! Great work!
the-vampire-act chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
I knew my pencey could reisist a cookie :) hehehhehe... Im glad that Morgan and Garcia finally made peace :)

Great story! I really enjoyed it! Thanks for this great holiday fic!
the-vampire-act chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
aw...My SPencey got to hold his godchild! Aw...Thanks for that; it made my day :)

Great chap! I LOVE THIS STORY!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
That ending was so adorable! My favorite part was the guy's stealing the cookies!
PinkAngel17 chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
So cute! Loved the men stealing cookies and the toasts at the end where sweet! Great chapter! I loved it! :)
pretenderfan chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
A wonderful ending to a Christmas cheer story. Thank you for this:D
Leigh59 chapter 11 . 12/27/2009
very nice update. looking forward to more soon.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 11 . 12/27/2009
That was an excellent chapter. I loved Morgan and Garcia, their cute banter and their sexiness. I also have a soft spot for Spencer and liked seeing him show up in this chapter.
PinkAngel17 chapter 11 . 12/27/2009
Aw, this was such a sweet chapter! It was great and I so totally loved it! More soon please! :)
the-vampire-act chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
aw...Thats so sad! Poor Morgan/Garcia...

I say at least 2 more chaps... :) with more spencey holding henry :)

Great chap! I LOVE THIS STORY!

Update soon,pleaz?
emzypemzy chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
AW that was great, here's to this being forever for them now :)
PinkAngel17 chapter 10 . 12/25/2009
Aw, yay! They're talking! I loved Morgan's confession! Great, great, great chapter! I can't wait for the next one to see what happens! :)
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 10 . 12/25/2009
Such a beautiful confession from him. Derek is amazing!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
Loved Derek catching Penelope. So romantic!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
I love Derek Morgan angst!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »