Reviews for Broken Fairytale
Pale18 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Aw! How cute! Then... that other thing happened. Definitely is a fairy tale. I'm probably going to ship these two forever and ever now. Thanks!
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This was so sad, but so beautifully written at the same time. It makes me want to cry! Great job with this really! I love the descriptions and everything!
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Aw...and then I hate the Organization more. o_O

Anyway, you have made me love this pairing! :D

xSapphireLightsx chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
That was beautiful and sad on so many levels you don't how much T.T...wait, you do, you wrote it lol XD

Liked how you called Namine the doll and Ven the broken soldier, the ending tore me up reminded me of the film Snowman when the boy comes out and he's melted. T.T excuse me while I eat some icecream depressed now lol.

Wonderful story, cute dancing XD
Ally B chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I really liked it, very nice!
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
That was beautiful and haunting and... Ugh. I can't even find the words to describe it. It was amazing. Ven/Namine is such a beautiful, angsty pairing. This was gorgeous, a definate favorite.
luckynumbereight chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow... amazing. But the ending is so sad! :( Poor Ven, and Namine...
Miheart Sundae chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Sad... but very cute.
SunnyNami95 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I absolutely love it :)

Such an adorable and at the same time sad story.. I hope you make more VenxNamine fanfics 3
throned chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i really, really enjoyed this.
Keymaster chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Please make a sequel where ven and namine reunite
frozen-popsicles chapter 1 . 1/15/2010

I am in awe. I love VenxNamine and this just made my night. Excellent.
Elen chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Great job, this story is so ADORABLE 3

Never thought of Ven x Namine, but it would be such a cute match. I also love how its portrayed like a fairytale, the not quite princess with her not quite prince, alone in their own wonderland.

Until OXI. Which should GTFO xP
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
A nice depiction of a good Ventus and Namine one-shot! I love how you described both characters in here, Ven the ghost while Namine a doll. They make a cute pairing, despite the fact he DOES look like Roxas XD. But I mean, there's difference of their personalities that ppl should take in account :O, it could make things rather interesting ;D. I wish there was more Ventus and Namine stories like these -_-, but at least I found this one to enjoy reading :D. lol, it's also good that it isn't Aqua or Ven, I mean, she's WAY too older than him :P.

You have been reviewed by yours truly,

Kiome-Yasha :3
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Let me say this was very good and well written! Thank you for making VenNamine oneshots :] I hadn't thought about them until you but because of you I really like them! 3 Your oneshots are amazing, and omg sad D: but also amazing. I realy hope you come up and write more VenNamine! 3