Reviews for Mine!
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Well that showed them lol
Thanks
Queen of the Random Word chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Well, well, well, I just loved the dialogue that goes on with the three romance-able characters when you play the female warden, from Leliana and Zevran's arguments over who should court the PC, to Alistair's arguments about how the PC has her own will. Alistair had to be my favorite character in this one, even if Leliana and Zevran both have special places in my heart.

I also love the ambiguity for the Warden, as you don't know which origin she is in this fan fic, something that is actually rather refreshing.

Nothing else to say but, Go Oghren!
Bellar chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hahaha well i didn't see that choice coming! Well done!
Mirima chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Ha ha! That was good. ("How.. unfortunate. I would never have guessed.. Oghren?") That was priceless!
Rogue Queen's Gambit chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Hahaha! Oh my! 'Unexpected' is a bit of an understatement! Nice twist.
Tatiana1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010

last line is a killer :)
Angeleia Kenobi chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Ha! I thought it was great and a perfect one shot. Awesome job, and you brought out the characters really well.
Lok chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
None can withstand the sex god that is Oghren. Plus, you know, Steven Blum's voice. Short and silly, I enjoyed it immensely.
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This was great! LOVE the ending! Great job! You captured the characters really well! :D

JA NE,

Made me LOL. :D
Melismo chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Haha, love it!
Igrayne01 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Oh my gosh, this was so adorable! I love how you kept all of them completely in character and how you had that little twist ending. I laughed hysterically at it! So perfect! :)
Bladesworn chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
And I love it just as mucvh over here as I did on comm.
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
ROFL! That has to be the most perfect scene I've ever read. Very clever and just so true to the characters! Brilliant stuff.