Reviews for Lara's Christmas
phyrephly chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
So sweet - even on re-read. Season's Best to all.
alex chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awwwww that was adorable please continue on this im begging you please continue
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is a beautiful story Mami. It is very warm and moving.

You definetely have the soul of poet.

I'm sure we'll see more masterpieces from you this year. :-)
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
A wonderful response to our x-mas challenge. I loved seeing Lara's pov...It can't be easy for a little girl whose mommy and daddy are who they are. It was great to see her gain insight and understanding too...and she is going to grow up into one of those special people too.

This was really sweet and heartwarming and allows us not only see the Kents having their x-mas but how important Superman is to the world during this time.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wonderful story Mami that shows it isn't easy being Clark and Diana's daughter. You really felt for little Lara and it was an great insight into Clark and Diana's life from her POV.
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Wow. This is such a touching and poignant story. Very telling and honest through the eyes of a child. It gives insight how the life of a superhero isn't perfect and how much harder it is on the child.

I can really feel Lara's pain and struggles and I'm glad she was able to understand the sacrifices her parents have to make and I love the encouragement Lara gave her father at the end.

Great job!
ImFanci chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Wonderfully written! Especially from Lara’s point of view - endearing and insightful. The visualization in your writing is splendid. I loved how you explained why Superman & Wonder Woman are who they are and what they represent to the world. This was sweet and warm, relecting the spirit and feel of the holiday season.