Reviews for Absolutely Surreal
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
two years since an update? i hate when i run into a good story like this one that hasn't been updated in forever like this...the worst was a 6-year cliff-hanger. update soon plz?
shadow-dog18 chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
yeah another awesome chapter and yeah things just keep on getting more and more fun too read also she is finally going to tell harry the truth about her, keep it up 3
PhoenixOfIce chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
This is the BEST 'fan goes in2 hp world' story Ive EVER READ!:D
Gloo1997 chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
i absolutley (is that spelled right?) loved this. it's the first harry potter fan fic i've read, and it's amazing! Update A.S.A.P.
shadow-dog18 chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
another wonderful chapter done and i'm really getting into this story too, and its so fun to read, keep up the great work on this story.
Secret Writer chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
Wow! That was pretty good, I like the vocabulary you used. I just have one suggestion. Cho was dating Cedric in the Goblet of Fire, so I was wondering if you could make a little drama scene with Cho, Abigail, and Harry? Just a suggestion. (Sorry if someone else had the idea before me).

Xoxo,

Secret Writer
shadow-dog18 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
yeah a new chapter anyways another great chapter done, also yeah she got to meet harry potter and maybe a future guy for her you update soon please.
Triple Rainbow chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
this is so good! you need to keep writing! it has so much potential! this could wined up being my favorite fanfiction so far! So, write like there's no tomorrow!

-tr
this account is terminated chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
love the story. can't wait for you next update. hurry kay?

anyways it would be cool if the sorting hat had a little trouble deciding where to put her. like if she made it all confused and had to go deeper into her personality or something like that.

don't think to much about that. especially if uve already written the chapter. you do what you think.

nice job!
shadow-dog18 chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
wow I'm starting to like this story, can't wait to find out what else she is going to come cross in the next also she should be in Gryffindor cause they seem to have the most fun.
The Mighty DYLDO chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
awesome. good 1st chapter, although I think if it was me, I wouldn't think it was a dream, I would be all "okay, I'm in hogwarts, dream or no dream let's get a wand and start getting magical with these people..."... But then again I'm weird. Well written, although I'm not sure if Dumbledore would pinch Abigail to prove it isn't a dream... I dunno what he would do instead though.