Reviews for Unspoken
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 3/31
This was really good!
-Sammi
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I loved that scene. I became a Puck/Rachel shipper that moment I realized he was the one who threw the slushie in her face in the Pilot (so about the third episode), and then to have the get together only to break up.. ugg, but that scene made it much better. XD
maggiequeen chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
loved it. you did a wonderful job with that scene, it's spot on
Lone Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
It's a beautiful "drabbly" piece, I especially like how Rachel is portrayed having regrets. In the show, she seems to feel genuinely bad, like a child who only saw one part of the big picture and now that she's acted, she's truly regretful. This is the first fic I've read that captures that. Excellent job!
MissTerie chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
its too short (
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This was beautiful written. And I definitely agree that there wasn't enough Puckleberry since MashUp. But I loved this scene in this show. I loved it, because I feel like the writers left it open on purpose so we could interpret it and hopefully it could lead into SOMETHING. I hope.

Either way, your story was beautiful. I absolutely adored it! ) Great job!
purplefeather21 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
THANK YOU!

I'm so glad you noticed the moment too.

Because really, actions speak louder than words.

Besides, I think everything you described was exactly what that moment was.

Loved it!
JoseyRae chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I KEEP TELLING MYSELF THAT THEY'RE JOEY AND PACEY AND LOOK HOW THAT ENDED.
roots19 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This doesn't really make any sense to me. Even if Rachel was coming from a selfish place in telling Finn, it was still wrong that everyone was willing to hide the truth from Finn, just because of sectionals. Or at all really. The way Finn reacted isn't Rachel's fault. It's Quinn and Pucks for cheating then lying. Just because Rachel told Fin because she wants him, doesn't suddenly absolve Quinn, Puck and even the rest of glee for what they all did and hid.
LemonStar chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This was absolutely amazing and such a perfect companion to that one moment we got in the episode between the two of them. I have always felt that Puck and Rachel have such chemistry between them and even with this one look that barely lasted a second in this episode, it was insane how intense it was between them. And you did a brilliant job with both of their thoughts. Good job with this!
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
beautiful

i agree. we need real puckelberry. finn is a wus