Reviews for Of Harry and Harry
Runecutter chapter 4 . 5/5
Definitely an interesting take on the differences and similarities between the worlds of Butcher and Rowling's creations... And to top it off unexpectedly fair and balanced with regards to the usually so despised and ridiculed HP universe (amongst die-hard Dresden-fans)

I'm just not sure if the way to embrace the gargantuan developments in the last few Butcher works is really the most clever and workable way to cross those worlds over, i've already seen many things that make me believe Butcher has lost some grip on his own creation and it's getting out of control and self inflating ever more, beyond any sane limit or literary interesting plot. Stopping lovecroftian horrors from taking over and destroying the world... meh. Not what has made Dresden a strong tale and an fascinating magical universe.

But well, at least ideas like Grindelwald leading to an strengthened enforcment of the Statute so that the "Wild wizards" will not endanger all magic users through their aberrant customs and methods were intriguing enough and had a certain ring of realism to them, that it made the story worth to follow. Even if i'd have preferred a scope several orders of magnitude before/below going to Chichen Itza... but well, we can't always get everything we want :D
fireball900 chapter 4 . 4/29
Interesting, hope you continue this.
Good developing story. Cant wait to read more!

As always

Anonymous
entelejent chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Good.
kffs chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Very interesting.

Best of luck with whatever you're up to.
Sehkmet chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
What? He isn't dead? Oh, darn. I suppose the lovely funeral I planned for him that extolls all Potter's screw ups is not a good thing. Oh darn.
Sehkmet chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Wahoo! Harry is finally dead! Fantastic! Nice ending. Or, at least, this better be the ending. No bringing back Potter, hopefully.
Gizmo Wolf chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Please return to writing this, I can't wait to see what Dumbledore sees for Dresden and where Harry went. Its a really well blended together for two different wizard styles.
Hawklan chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Prologue

curios start and I look forward to see where this will go.

Ch 1

Nice way to kill Voldy...just the aftermath was damn bad luck for Harry :)

Ch 2

bad thing with locks...and I can't wait to see the talk between Dumbles and Dresden

Ch3

nice talk with Dumbledore so far and I hope to see more of this fic.
obscurereader chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
This is probably the BEST Dresden Files/Harry Potter crossover I have read. Any plans on finishing it?
Jackarall chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
*sigh..* if only there was a chance for this to be updated... Oh well, awesome writing, shame there isn't more of it.
Sheaman chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I'm sad to see the end of this story. I'd have liked to read a lot more. Hopefully there will be some in the future, though. Who knows?
Sheaman chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
...wow. Interesting. I've read another Potter/Dresden xover before, but I already like this one better heh
dsjr chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Enjoyed reading this. Would love to see you finish it.
Hypnoticageregression chapter 4 . 4/8/2012