Reviews for Burn With Me
jman007 chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Sadness you nust update soon can't wait to read the rest
jman007 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
The more I read the more I want this is great stuff second to the last chap hope you update very soon
jman007 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
great chapter loved the read looking forward to the rest and I am inspired to write a firestarter fanfic story myself
jman007 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
is Cap the same James Hollister who was mind tricked by Andy Migee if so he was shot in the head... and burned when charley burned the barn down...
jman007 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
interesting I shall read on
Knavo chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I didn't really Much care for this. I think it may have been the writing style. I'm being biased here all authors think they have the best writing style. It's over all rather well done, I just felt like you were a bit detached. It was like you were writing but didn't care about it.
Whispering Flame chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Your attention to detail, and complexity is captivating.
DanielSG1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
LoreorLegend chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Love the way it is developing but ratters are not green. they are gray with white and black markings. Some only some have a rusty red ting to them but most snakes with that color are copperheads.

There are 4 primary poison snakes in USA ratter, copperhead and cottonmouth are the first three they have the same poison it attacks the nerves through the blood stream with a protean based poison. The last snake is a red yellow and black snake that is in striped circles around it's body these markings are set to ryime to teach folks how to tell them from other snakes of like kind. Red touch yellow kill a fellow red touch black friend of jack. No green snake in the use is poison.

Note there is an asp in aferca and in veitnom that I think is green. But if I was you I would go with the colorful one it is the most deadly and is much more feared.

As for my knowing this I have been bitten by two ratters and one copperhead and am little more then sick from there bites anymore. I live in the hills of Tennessee and have roamed them for most of my life except when I was in the Marines where I met the other in NC. A ratter will never ever put a man in a coma. The viper in Aferca might but then you will have to find a way for it to escape from a zoo or something.

Now this may wreck havic on your story but there are loads of spiders that are very deadly in US and Canada. Hope this helps and by the way keep writing.
RuneDeer chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Excellent. I'll be waiting with senses attuned!
Andrea chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
amazing...what class...what style...hp...i am a fan
Andrea chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Once again,your style and sense of urgency are unique. You give life to the characters and draw the readers head first into the story. Keep it up
RuneDeer chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Wow - a Firestarter fic! Rainbird is one of my favorite King characters of all time, so I hope you'll continue this and find a way to include him.

Anat chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Hi friend!

tell u the truth I havnt yet finished reading, but thats only me with my slow reading (

so far its very well written and Im very proud of u, cause I know from experience its very hard to write and by that express your innerself to other people...

so well done!and you know...kep it going, i'd love to see how it will go.

Eman chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
WOW very well done

cant w8 for you to write more!