Reviews for Mini Chibi Ninjas
witch20 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
That was funny! Very funny at the end and I like how Hunter got his revenge. Way to go!
pokefan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Chibi means little in japanese.
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Great story loved it...
Hog chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This really sucks! I almost had a stroke after reading this first chapter it was so sickening! And what is your avatar of? Two homo's who rape old people? You suck.
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
This story overall is great. It portrayed the rangers really well. My favorite parts in the ending were the the fake love note and the Camter kiss. Awwwwww! 5 stars for terrific ending, and for making the Duster girl laugh really hard at the mental image of Dustin marrying Shane.
Crimson-Ranger chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow. You kind of took my idea, but I don't really care. Looks good so far. (Seeing fact I never updated mine. *Cough*)
Hariken Hero chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Great conclusion! The ending is nice touch! However I thought it'd be funnier if Dustin have read the contents of the letter. All in all the story's pretty awesome! Quite an engaging read! If not for Lothor's attack, Cam wouldn't have realised his hidden feelings for Hunter. So the points for the plot as well! I'll be looking forward to your future fics! :)
Hariken Hero chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Nicw battle scene and good to see the addition of blood since it adds realism to the injury incurred by Hunter.
Hariken Hero chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Wow! Very engaging read! Y'know the more I read this story the more distinct the story and plot gets! There are confusing parts here and there. I think it should have been 'Little Dustin' instead of 'Little Cam' when he was changing his mind about having mac and cheese. Other than that, the story's fine!
Hariken Hero chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Great chapter! IMO you grasped all the characters very well indeed! Every one of them were believable. I particularly like Shane's portrayal here. He seems like a reliable leader whom everybody is proud to have y'know. :) And I have say, your story's beyond entertaining! It's marvelous! These moments like shopping for toys,food etc, the cooking moment etc are what I want to see in the real power rangers show. I mean it's nice to see them outside all their ninja training and obligations. Yeah so well done!
Hariken Hero chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Great chapter! I think you got the child-like tones for the chibi rangers quite well! And I found the first meeting btwn Shane & Dustin as kids so adorable! And I can totally the priceless confused expression particularly on Blake! And poor Hunter having to put up with all the children after the rest 'conveniently' left him alone. I think Hunter makes a good father figure after watching 'Good Will Hunter' or at least a brother to them.
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
The first chapter is quite well-written and the characters' lines follows the mood of the original show. And the characters' personalities are spot-on too. Esp the part where the gun could only be fired once is reminiscent of ep 18 where only one monster can be grown using the PAM.

I think your idea for the plot is quite interesting cos the idea is quite uncommonly used in ff since it's very challenging to successfully pull it off. So far, it's working quite well! And the cliffhanger in the end was brilliant!

The hard part for me is that I cant quite imagine Tori,Dustin and Cam as physically 4 years old but I'll try my best! :D

Go you!
lttlelola chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
hey i loved this! it was so cute. and you don't have to worry bout blake and tori. to be honest, they write themselves together either way. cute on the ending. you should write what happens next.
Power2thePeople chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
I loved the last chapter. My favorite line of Hunters would have to be '...eek! It's Cams!' lol. Great story.
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
A great story! Love the cuteness!