Reviews for Handcuffs
This is great!
roxassoul chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
he love bugers and had 15 before he went to the metting
Tegan Shade chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Cause 14 wouldn't quite reach that horror, and - let's face it - if it was 16, she'd probably wouldn't have made it through the night. ... Lol, that reasoning was so lame. I just wanted to give a guess. Funny story though. I like it.
Onlynameleft chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
America ate fifteen because... well... fifteen sounded like a cool number at the time.
LOL chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Ameica ate 15 big macs, beacuse Russia ate 14
nemiah chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
He ate them all?

anyway...update soon.
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Oh, oh, I have a satisfactory reason why there are fifteen Big Macs in his breath!

It's because he ate fifteen Big Macs.
SpiffyTwinx chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Fifteen Big Macs: Simple, they give America his super powers no one knows about w

He had five in the morning to gain his super strength, and ate ten more when China, Canada, England, France, Prussia, Lovino/Romano, Hungary, Austria, Cuba, and Japan questioned his heroism and the existence of Tony
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I really like this. Update soon.

One thing, though: the oil spill was BP's fault, and BP is a British oil company, so technically the oil spill would be England's fault. Though BP was pushed out into the Gulf because all the animal rights supporters were like, "No, no, you can't drill near the shore. You'll hurt the animals."

So I guess both of them are at fault... so never mind... xD
Loch Ness Author chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
I can has disapproving Monaco plz.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
By treaties, d'you mean the ECFA thing? 'Cos last time I heard, it was just an economic agreement thingy (still has no idea what it's *really* about, though...T_T)

Awesome update, by the way, although I'm wondering why's Monaco glaring at Taiwan? Can't think of any reason, unless she has a crush on America...? :0
saiyurin chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
YAYYYY an update 3

This story is still quite awesome yes. xD

Japan's such a geezer pfffff

Annd I love England's involvement in it all, poor guy :'D
I play wid fir3 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
I LOVE THE WAY YOU PROVE US WRONG.

Also, I miss your badass Taiwan. She doesn't get enough screen time. ;3;
the-cake-is-a-LIE chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
RAAAWWWRRRRRR I WANT MOAARR! :D very very cute!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
And Australia shakes his head at them while sitting next to Canada lol