Reviews for Codeword: Silence
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Ohmygod. How sexy was that?

I loved this. Definitely a favorite of mine considering Casey/Sarah are a secret love of mine. You write them so well :p
ACasey chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Just read this now and it was hot!

Nice job
Avide chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I love the whole bit about his smile.
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Not ordinarily my preference, but that was very hot. Would like to see the return engagement later if one happens.

Great work.
ChuckRoxNumber1ShowYEAH chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That...was...pretty good. It was weird...but should keep writing.
A.Mind.of.Disturbed.Current chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was excellent. I would have preferred Casey to be the one in the handcuffs though (*drools*). Unlike most people I have seen on this site, I don't find Sarah/Casey disturbing, I actually really enjoy that particular pairing (when I can manage to find a good story that is). You really need to write a sequel (please?).
dwennie chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh damn.

That was... whewt. Nice.
MEM chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
DAMN, man. Just... Damn. Way to be
evilredknight chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Clearly you have a thing for Alec B. Most of your fics are about him.

But please no more Casey/Sarah it just makes most people want to puke.

The vibe is just so not there.
BloodBank chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Well, closer to what i hope for, but at least it's not slash :L
Wepdiggy chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I'm not usually a huge Sarah/Casey fan (now Sarah/Devon...that's a couple that makes me happy...they're just so pretty, haha), but you made them very interesting together. It's funny, I was just talking the other day with someone about doing a possible Sarah bondage fic, but darn if you didn't beat me to it, hehe. Anyway, I really enjoyed it, and thanks for sharing! )
Brandywine00 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Hi all! Since the response to the previous review doesn't show, and I'm not techy enough to edit the story for clarification without replacing the whole thing... let me clarify:

Read down to the bottom of the story, and see who Chuck's bringing by to "meet and greet" General Beckman (i.e. get clearance for more serious relationship.) I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen Season One, but it's "SOMEONE FROM SEASON ONE WHO OWNS A SANDWICH SHOP".

Sarah's not 'cheating' on Chuck. Chuck is dating someone else. Hope that clarifies. Sorry for any inconvenience, misunderstandings or ruffled feelings on Chuck's behalf.
Chuckyou2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
What a skank. I don't find Sarah and Casey all that hot. Good to know Chuck has people who would fuck around behind his back like that.

Sarah gives CIA whore a new name. I hope Chuck catches them and gets the harlot and the piece of shit casey shipped off of Project intersect.

Maybe he will go all intersect 2.0 on them when he finds out. Now that is a fic I want to read.