Reviews for Demonstration of Character
thedwo chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Awesome. Just awesome. I already knew that Batman, Bane, and Talia where shadows of their comic selves in the Nolan Verse, and now I realize it's the same for Alfred.
Isilarma chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
It would have been amazing if this had happened. You've written Alfred perfectly.
Tipear chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Alfred, the TRUE superhero of Gotham! XD I love him to pieces as I do your story. Epic. Just epic. Loling all the way through it. I hope maybe you'll write about Alfred and the Joker meeting again?
GumGumOnigiri chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This guy changed Batman's nappies... Joker done got no idea who he was dealing with.
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! This was awesome beyond all reason!
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I always knew Alfred was the real bad dude of the two.
Annabelle chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I love it. XD

Short, funny and sounds possible.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Heheheh... I did enjoy the Dark Knight, but Alfred casually dismissing the Ledger Joker is just as awesome. Well done.
Inoue Orihime15 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This story proves that no one messes with Alfred. EVER.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Nobody ever wins against Alfred. Ever.

Great story!
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hilarious! I love Alfred's calm, unflappable nature and the way he simply shut Joker down with only a few words. I especially liked the "We'll be back!" "No, you won't," exchange. Great job.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Incredibly amusing! The first paragraph made me smile widely and the ending was priceless.
SeikoTuNeR chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I read the summary..saw the main characters tag..and I thought you were going to be generic and have Alfred just shoot him. I was wrong.

HAha. Great stuff as usual man.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I always knew Bruse came off second to him!
merryrogue chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Alfred's srectly a bad $$! Who knew? I'd love to hear more!