Reviews for Gohan: Eternal Fashion Victim
SSJ Neko-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Awsome!

Pure genious!

I have a couple fics...R&R please!

?userid157978

SSJ Neko-chan
DigiExpert chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Okay. This was a good fic. I do admit that Gohan's outfits are a little weird looking throughout DBZ,

but I thought the little dragonball outfit that he wore when he was 4 was cute. He was so sweet and

innocent looking!
Itchigohan chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Hehe, cute! *grin* Only one thing I'd suggest if you ever wanna write anything after the Buu Saga... Videl joins Gohan and becomes Saiyaman 2, which I'm sure if you want to see pictures of, just go to any decent Gohan and Videl gallery. _ But really, it's awesome, very well-written! *goes to read your other stories* Hehehe :)
hitokiri-chris chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
hilarious! the officer talked to her dog, that was good.
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
That made me smile. I've always wondered if anyone else found Gohan's sense of fasion horrible? No no words can ever explain how sucky his fasion sense is. Though I'm not generaly surprised seeing how his mom boss him around she probably dresses him.
Ms. Videl Son chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
ahahahahahahahaha...I've been waiting for this day for a long time! Gohan, the great saiyaman, getting caught by the fashion police! pure genius! you could make a follow up by having her attack Videl too...just a suggestion. anyways, hillarious fic, I loved it and I hope to see more like this! Ja ne!

~ Son~
mae7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
That was great! Funny as hell, and original (about as original as a fanfic can get) ;).
kristy chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
*giggle* poor Gohan...but i admit his Saiyaman outfit is stupid...
AnimeAngelVidel chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Hehehehe...this is so funny! Continue plez!
Burned Vamp chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
AAAAAWWWWWW poor Gohan! Well it was bound to happen sooner or later... hee hee hee... this was really cute! Excellent work!
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Very Good! _ (I've always liked the saiya-man outfit...without the cape and helmit of course...)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2