Reviews for Christmas Visit
NWHS chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Oh, I liked this story. Kind of bitter sweet with the parents.
JamesTKent chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
That was really delightful! (and yes, I'm prowling through your whole list . . ._)
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
A nice and cute fic. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
katie147 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. That's all that can really be said.
apocalipsis666 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
really beautiful story,

good for both Superman and Wonderwoman, that can live longer,

It is sad, theah many of their friends had dead long ago
cajun strong man 2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
You mentioned the Legion of Superheroes in this story.

Will Lara and John be a part of it?

Where will Clark and Diana be?
TheJasAlex chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
I can just say sometimes you need a little fluff, and this was the perfect way to do it. loving :)
Please Read my stuff chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
awsome
George Heichelheim chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
No apology needed. But how about some stories about Lois and Jonathan. As teen-agers. Maybe part of the next generation of the Teen Titans. Some solo adventures for each of them. With less fuzzy and more hazard; though a threat to them ... kryptonite should bother them, less than dad. Though the threat to others, especially if (IF?) they're raised right would have them very caring individuals. So you have that to work with.
Isles chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Great story! I truly enjoyed the Christmas themed story. )
iluvaqt chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Beautiful. I loved the discovery of the photo and the Kal remembering how his parents were able to preserve it and the secret. :) Just one thing, you wrote Lara, I know you meant Lois. Wonderful tale.
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Sweet story! Just in time for the Christmas holiday. Nice for Clark to have a chance to see his parents one more time and nice for Jon and Martha Kent to see the grandchildren they'll won't get to know and have comfort in knowing Clark will have a long and happy life even after they are gone. Clark and Diana's family are just so cute.
Novchild chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Family that's was Christmas is about. It was nice the Clark's parent got to see their grandchildren and that both he and Diana got a second chance to say good-bye to family and friends.
Spaniard chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Very beautiful story Ben. Can't wait to read more from you
ImFanci chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Wonderful story, Ben. Original, smart, funny, and very touching. This is a great addition to the Christmas Challenge. Thank you!