Reviews for The Next Wolf Girl?
misswitlock16 chapter 20 . 3/19
I like it hope you add more
little princess001 chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
Wow can't wait to see the next chapter
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
Great story, so far! Love it
Emmett Cullen Rockz chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
I know this is late but i am really sorry about your dad... I never felt the love of a father but they are supposed to love us unconditionally...
Guest chapter 20 . 8/20/2013
I love it sooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking much! Omg, please tell me this isn't the end!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Love it
i3twilight chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
Loved it update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
In the hospital scene clair was sitting on quills knee and you said she was his imprint, so how could he imprint on angela?
mikaela rosario chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
I like the idea of Bella and Embry adopting Brady and Collin.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
oh my i wonder who it is and wow that was very quick considering they just left i wonder what Jacob is going to do when he finds out about Embry and Bella on his imprinting on her hopefully Jacob won't get too mad and try to accept that Bella is Embry's soul mate his other half. I really do hope that things work out for everyone in the pack.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
so wow poor Jacob wants to tell Bella that he is in love with her and mean while his friend imprinted on hopefully Jacob will find his imprint soon.I also hope things turn out good for the new couple and for everyone else.I know when Edward left that she is eighteen and how old is Embry wasn't he a year younger then her but oh well that would mean Bella would be graduating next year then and then Embry the following year i wonder what they are going to do.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
this is good that Harry Clearwater is going to survive the heart attack i am so happy and i hope that Jacob is going to be okay when he finds out his friend imprinted on Bella.I don't thing she would let it go further then friendship like a brother or something that she needs in her she found out about the werewolf i wonder if she will still go to the reservation.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
wow so Embry told Bella about the werewolves and everything even imprinting but didn't tell her that he imprinted on her just wow i wonder if he would in fact tell her.