Reviews for Silver Bullets
sakurahan chapter 7 . 3/28
Wow this fanfiction is wonderful. I would LOVE to read more chapters on it. Please continue it . Please Its really good.
Ezakike chapter 1 . 3/13
I really like this story and i can't wait to see what you have planned next.
Stoic-Genius chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
This is good. I hope you continue this.
fan chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Ayronya chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Hope you'll continue soon
BOOGEY-MANN-HEART-ICHI chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
I lov this story and would really appreciate if you continued. I don't get to watch very many werewolf/vampire movies or shows so I can't tell you any good ones, but if I did, you would Bethesda first to know! I love your writing and will be patiently waiting for the next chapter!
nanook123 chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
OMG! I love this story I don't usually get like emotionally attached to stories it rare but I did with your's its got me wanting more! I hope you post the next chapter up very soon!
roseokumura2299 chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Oh my gosh please update soon!
ZarameJake chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Please please please update soon! I want to see what happens next and I can't wait for Grimmy to come in
Lizy chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
oooh, more plz :) wanna see what happens next! 'preciate if ya would make some more chapies :D :3
Darkis Shadow chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
write more!
ChaoticMind chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
considering all your unfinished stories, i had a though when i finished this chapter. Dude, i fervently hope you arent dead.
Semper Tardius chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
This is my third or fourth time reading it and it just keeps getting better and more climatic. I like the pairing you have for Ichigo. Is Grimmjow going to be the one checking up on him? Is Grimmjow the one he shot in the sewers, or no? So many questions! I hope you update soon!
Savant Thinker chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
I love it. I hope hope you continue.:)