Reviews for Silver Bullets
Ayronya chapter 7 . 4/13
Hope you'll continue soon
BOOGEY-MANN-HEART-ICHI chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
I lov this story and would really appreciate if you continued. I don't get to watch very many werewolf/vampire movies or shows so I can't tell you any good ones, but if I did, you would Bethesda first to know! I love your writing and will be patiently waiting for the next chapter!
nanook123 chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
OMG! I love this story I don't usually get like emotionally attached to stories it rare but I did with your's its got me wanting more! I hope you post the next chapter up very soon!
roseokumura2299 chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Oh my gosh please update soon!
ZarameJake chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Please please please update soon! I want to see what happens next and I can't wait for Grimmy to come in
Lizy chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
oooh, more plz :) wanna see what happens next! 'preciate if ya would make some more chapies :D :3
Darkis Shadow chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
write more!
ChaoticMind chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
OMG OMG OMG XD Love this fic! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I AM BEGGIN YOU
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
considering all your unfinished stories, i had a though when i finished this chapter. Dude, i fervently hope you arent dead.
Semper Tardius chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
This is my third or fourth time reading it and it just keeps getting better and more climatic. I like the pairing you have for Ichigo. Is Grimmjow going to be the one checking up on him? Is Grimmjow the one he shot in the sewers, or no? So many questions! I hope you update soon!
Dots of Life chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
I love it. I hope hope you continue.:)
Semper Tardius chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
This is really really good! I wish there were not chapters!
Is Isshin finally going to appear? He is awesome! And Grimmjow too?!
Love Psycho chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
...ooooh...so cool. Definitely cool. I love this idea, it's so...fascinating! Ichigo is a half-breed and ...Ulquiorra! With Kenpachi? -thinks- Yep. I can see that. -drools- And Sosuke isn't a bad guy...that's nice. He usually doesn't get a break.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Cuzosu chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Ooh... Very intense.

Love the StarrkxIchigo starting up, love the complicated plot even more, and the danger of course ups the ante. ;) Wonderful. I'm looking forward for more, oh yes indeed. And the lovely twist of Starrk being one of the oldest of vampires is excellent. You've drawn me into the story, I'm hooked, and Grimmjow is an intriguing lure for the next chapter, so I'm sure I'll take the bait for that, too. ;) Not that it's a hardship, since you write so well.

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
zazie-blusummers chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
I really have enjoyed this story and I simply adore the way you portray Starrk and all the other characters. I love the way you set up this chapter. And Yes Grimmy should make his appearance in the next chapter. I cannot wait to see him and his pack react to Ichigo being snatched up as a vampire slave! With his temper, it is not going to be pretty. Lol!