Reviews for Hats Off
i like it..

nice idea!

but what does TBC mean?
MoonRose91 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
(cackles) Oh, yes! Destroy the evil...(is grinning like one who is mad before looking aroud shiftly) Oh...(clears throat) Right.

Musn't do that.

Anyway, must say that was lovely and I enjoyed it greatly.
Socratic Irony chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Brillant!

Please continue when you can?
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Man I love this story... All I can say.
Iellix chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. I love the way you write things from Hatter's point of view and it sounds a lot like him. Very well done. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Maira the Panda chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Interesting... More?
scifigirl77 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
I love the description when Jack comes. It was perfect, exactly what I thought he was going through in that scene. Love it!
Lele0208 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Good chapter! Update soon!
Xedra chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Yeah! Another great one. Poor Hatter. :D
Xedra chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
OMG, I really love this! You've totally captured Hatter's character. I hope you write more. :D
EccentrikPirate chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I'm loving this, and I love how you continued the emotionsdrug metaphor scifi (i refuse to refer to it by the new logo) was going for. Keep up the great work (I haven't noticed any grammatical or spelling mistakes either) )
Meg chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Really good. I loved it. I honestly can't wait for more and hope to see it soon.
tripwatcher2 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I love the last two lines! Again, I really do like the way you voice Hatter here! Very nicely done!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I just got around to watching the mini-series that I had dvr'd. It was wonderful! This is a very interesting beginning and I really like your take on Hatter! I look forward to reading more.

"Hatter had his own brand of self-confidence and self-assurance that meant never having to say ‘yes sir’ to anybody."

Yep, that just about sums him up! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Maira the Panda chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Hm. VERY well written. Please keep going?
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »