Reviews for Hats Off
Lele0208 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
LOVE It! Update soon Please!
k8ebug chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
This is lovely! I really enjoy the way you describe Hatter experiencing emotion. Looking forward to your next update...
scifigirl77 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I love this story. You've done an amazing job at capturing what Hatter was thinking and feeling through the whole thing. Love it and can't wait for more!
Rena Cresten chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Hooray for someone taking the time to write Hatter as Andrew Potts meant him to be. (Or at least that is what he said in an inverview, hehe) Hatter is suppose to be a con-man, a user (and not for tea). He has a multitude of alterior motives in the beginning that really aren't gone into. But they are there nonetheless. I really like the thought that Oysters not only can be drained, but that they emit at least small amounts of emotion just being near them. That concept really strikes a plausible cord with me (at least within the universe.) You write in a way that flows and makes it easy to read without feeling like it takes no brains to follow. You've beta read it well enough that there are practically no errors to slow or interupt the progress of thought. I hope to hear more from you and of course, the sooner the better. Because I am OBSESSED with this mini-series now! LOL! Good Luck and Happy Writing!
talkstoangels77 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
This was brilliant! I can't wait for the next part!
SlaughterOtter chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I adore your writing.
northern.grunge chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Hmm, interesting! In fact, I love that you wrote a little more about the Hatter we all love :) You've done some thinking haven't you? I love this story!

Much love,

3 3 Northern
Lele0208 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I like it! Please update soon!
Iellix chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I have to say, I'm extremely impressed with how much story you fit into this chapter. You've managed to lay out Hatter's character, give him a backstory, explain Wonderland's addiction to "tea", and lead into his relationship with Alice-all in a very short chapter. It's very, very well-written. I'm looking forward to reading more of this.
Full Deck chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I'm afraid I don't have a better review than - "I'm loving this, & looking forward to more."
PhoniexDown chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This was incredibly well written and left me hungry for more.

Please update soon, I look forward to more.

:]