Reviews for Hats Off
Cheri0427 chapter 11 . 1/14/2010
Thank you for writing and posting this story. After years of lurking on this site, I finally signed up just so I could leave feedback on your story. I'm sorry to see it end, but I loved your ending. Tnanks again.
Xedra chapter 11 . 1/14/2010
OMG what an awesome ending! Hatter's babbling is perfect, and all that passion is wonderful. Although I'm sad it's over, I like how you left the future for Hatter a little mysterious. It suits him.

You may have borrowed the line, but you used it perfectly. "Can I keep you?" OMG it totally got me. XD

Love Love Love this fic! I really hope you write more Hatter fics. :D
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 11 . 1/14/2010
I LOVED IT WAS WONDERFUL FANTASTIC!

MARIA
LunarEclipse360 chapter 11 . 1/14/2010
"Can I keep you?" That's from Casper. I love that movie. It's so sweet. Awesome story :)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
that was beautiful they are so right for each other

maria
Blue Tenshi chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
loved this chapter! Alice & Hatter are so great together! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for posting so soon. )
symphonycirrus chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
I hate you and love you right now. *grumbles about leaving me hanging* If you don't update soon it'll be leaning towards hate. PS, loving this story so far.
how does she do it chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
oh my. poor hatter, i hope he'll be alright. but this is getting very steamy, love it!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
wheh, is it me, or is it getting a little hot it here? ... I like it!
Kataleena chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
*sighs* This is so sweet!
OlympianPantsuit chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
Holy ! %$#! What a cliffhanger! *twitch*
FebruarySong chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
Oh my goodness!

WRITE WRITE WRITE!

This story is great - I love your writing style! :)
Blue Tenshi chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
Wonderful story! I love it so! I can't wait to read what will happen next.
Laialda chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
Love your story so far! I can't get enough of Alice and Hatter and your story is quite unique form many of the others I've already read so far. Keep up the excellent work and I can't wait for the next chapter! _
Peppy87 chapter 9 . 1/8/2010