Reviews for Hats Off
Pirate Gyrl chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
Fantastic chapter! Yay! They finally meet! And Hatter may have thought that line was completely inadequate, but just about every woman who saw the end of that show didn't. It just causes you to melt.

Of course nothing can ever be simple. Not for Hatter and Alice. I hope that he can get control of what's happening to him. He should have listened a little more to Michael Diamonds. I hope they get this fixed soon! He was so damn close! Update soon!
Genesis04 chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
Oh my gosh!

What? What's wrong?

I just started reading this and I need to know what happens! Heh.

This is so intricately written it's fantastic!

I can't wait for more!
Maira the Panda chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
Oh, poor Hatty. Poor, poor Hatty! This has to be so freaky!
Alamo Girl chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
Oh I LOVE that you didn't have this be all happy endings yet. The realization that Hatter is totally addicted to the emotional drug of Alice, and that it makes him... a wee bit scary... is brilliant!

The descriptions of what the emotions are doing to him are spot on perfect!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
Poor hatter I liked him

Maria
linzhatterxx chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
Yay emotional overload! Poor Hatter. :[ I look forward to the update, you cliffhanger tease, you. :P Haha.
how does she do it chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
oh no. poor hatter! oh come on, can't they be together? this is not going to be pretty, the poor, poor man.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
Oh wow... that could cause problems...
Labmama chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
OH no! Hatter!
Iellix chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
I've been very much in love with this story from the beginning, but I'm a bad puppy and I forget to review. (You may slap my wrist.) I love the way you write Hatter, especially; you write him as a much more serious and dramatic character than most people do, and I like that. The idea that the 'real world' is an inherently more emotional place than Wonderland is fantastic-so is Hatter struggling with all that emotion.

I wait anxiously for more. And I promise to try and be better about reviewing from now on.
Cheri0427 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
OOH Noo! For the first time I noticed this story is defined as Drama/Angst. Poor Hatter, I hope everything turns out well for them both, if not in this world then in Wonderland.
clueless90 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
PLEASE update soon! I love this fic so much, and the suspense is killing me! Keep up the good work!
IronHawkAholic chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
WHOA! HOLD UP! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? WANT MORE SOON!
LunarEclipse360 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
aww. poor Hatter :( It's too much for him.

Yes! someone else who knows how I feel when it comes to the last name 'Holmes'
SleepyHeather chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
poor sweet/hott/sexy hatter! i dont think he can take the emotions in this world. i wonder if alice would go back to wonderland with him?...
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »