Reviews for Sometimes You Just Have to Hit Somebody
addicted-2-oxygen chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Hey :) This was really good... Can't wait until the next chaper!

Update soon!

addicted-2-oxygen x
music nimf chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Lol, I love Jerry and Bobby's bickering. Those problem children. Evelyn was so motherly and wonderful. You made me love her. Great job, I really enjoyed this. :)
XCgirl chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Great little series here! each of them is believeable (everyone's in character with their movie counterparts) and good grammar to boot. can't wait for the rest!
topaz addiction chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
These are SO good! You've got these four down perfectly. Especially Bobby. I love this! They're both very realistic if you ask me. Your writing is very good, plus, there was absolutely zero spelling and grammar mistakes!

I would love to see more!
cassieswarley chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I really like this series of oneshots. I like the fact we can see the developing relationships of the Mercer's. Because they are awesome. But... We want Jack. Or maybe just me. I don't know.

Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Ha ha ha ha. Oh, that Bobby. As smart as he is, he just does not like to think. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
PolyT2Ari chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Love it lol :D Bobby was my favorite in the movie. He reminds me of my older cousins lol :D Very good...plz continue!
xodamhsoirxo chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Awesome :) Though I have to say, my brother tends to get quite angry if I pin him. Though that might have to do with the fact that he's supposed to be a big strong man haha. And the fact that Bobby's Bobby.
Emily-Jade.x chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Once again really good. Look forward to more. Hope you do one about Jack.
Emily-Jade.x chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
That was brilliant. Love this idea so much, can't wait for you to write some more :)
xodamhsoirxo chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This is such a good idea! Families fight, even typical families, and the Mercers would be far from an exception with a bunch of troubled boys. And while I'm not saying hitting someone is okay, it's interesting to think of how Evelyn would realize that everyone learns and processes things differently. Like you would never think of her striking out at Jack, even lightly. I'm rambling now, but yeah, it was good :)
Maxiekat chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Great job - I love the slow build of Bobby's anger and frustration. That felt very true to his character. I really like your take on Evelyn - everyone paints her to be this perfect saint, so it's nice to see a story that makes her feel like a real, three dimensional character for a change.

I look forward to reading more :)