Reviews for Nose Milk
Perle de Nacre chapter 16 . 7/15
Omg it was such a good story ! I've read some of your fanfics since this morning and I've enjoyed them so far! The story line was very good and I like the way you write the characters, it was kind of unusual but hey seme Roxas is pretty good too! And the smut omg you're good at writing it, in general I don't read lemons because I feel like they are all the same but yours are so good!

Thank you for writing amazing stories
Take care! :)
Perle de Nacre
Madame Marmelade chapter 17 . 5/31
OMG I LOOOOVE THIS!
it was so friggin perfect and the last few chapters made me cryyy
aaaaaaah
sooo perfect
just sooooooo perfect!
really nothing more to say about this
great job! I love this soo much :3

Madame Marmelade
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
so confused i like it!
nowherekids chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Eww sorry but i cant think of Demyx with Axel its weird :/
Other than that your story is amazing c:
BeeleeAndStuyve chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
OMG THANK YOU! I COMPLETELY FORGOT I HAD A BIOLOGY TEST NEXT MONDAY! I KNOW YOU WERE WRITING ABOUT YOURSELF BUT YOU TOTALLY MADE ME REMEMBER MY TEST! THANK YOU SO FRICKING MUCH! Awesome Fanfic too! I love how it all plays out and Roxas was the dominant one in the beginning! Sorry for using so many explaination marks but I can't be asked to use a full stop on my phone, you are awesome!
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
I loved this story. Thank you.
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Oh, and I might have left this out, but you've influenced me to have Axel's last name a 'Martinez' in every fic I write (:
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This has been my favourite story on for AGES! You did such a good job and I can't help but tell all my fanfiction friends to read this! Thanks for making me smile, laugh and cry my eyes out (: YOU ROCK!
puruku chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Love how Roxas team bowed at his greatness:) And the sandwich part:)
puruku chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Aww he's in love! And I love it when Sora is so manipulative :)
puruku chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
Aww so much has happened and hooray for Cloud and Leon! :)
puruku chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
I hope Axel makes up with Demyx and I'm glad he burned the headboard, I loved it when Reno walked in and was more worried about the headboard than Roxas being there :)
puruku chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
At least! And poor Demyx:(
puruku chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Wow, Demyx liked Axel? Didn't see that coming and I felt bad when Axel punched Demyx, but I laughed so hard when Larxene called Axel "flaming bush" :)
puruku chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Yey for the new couples! And I enjoyed the slight SoraxAxel moment:)