Reviews for My Husband Kills People
Flying Zipper chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
this was still, strangely enough, really sweet to read, and i really enjoyed it!
i could almost feel Bulma's numbness in this, which was great
smooches!
elleelle chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
it's an interesting look at an introspective bulma :-)
SpecialNotCrazy chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
love it
j chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i love ur stuff! i wish you all the best with your upcoming book - I'd love to read it, please announce it when it comes out and i'll definitely give it a read :)

again all the best xxoo
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I loved it...
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Excellent. I loved the way you used language in this fic. It's really well-worded, and I can see Bulma saying it. I love how she refers to Vegeta too. It's sweet because it's kinda impersonal...you know? It's awesome
FanficMogul chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Good work!
The Gizzard chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I just discovered you because of this work and boy am I glad! I read All Bets Off, being the insatiable Bulma/Vegeta fan that I am. It was incredible, this was incredible. If you have ANY more Bulma/Vegeta fics hiding around anyway, do be sure and type them up, wont you and post them?

It should be considered a crime to allow Talent like this to go un-shared. I'm considering going into politics so that I can make it a law. You rock! You're an amazing writer and I really liked this drabble.
Ron'sBella chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Omg awesome short story! This was fantastically Written and really deep. Loved it! I haven't checked out your prof yet, but I will! Keep writing! :)