Reviews for My Reason For Living
Lol :D
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Too cute! :) Loved it..
athome Jo chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
*snickers and giggles* THAT was funny :)
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
NIce! Ive read a few of ur stuff and ur really good! Do u co author?
abcdefedcba chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Lol, really good :D

xox
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Nice job! ALice and Jasper are cheesy pick up liners! Can you have a Edward/Alice one shot please?
tutriceange chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This made me laugh-in a good way! I totally thought Bella and Edward (Bedward) were cheesy in the books. It's not necessarily a bad thing though. It's just funny to see a story about it! Good job!
VPrincess2011 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
ahaha! tht was hilarious! lmao. I've never noticed it before now that bella and edward really are cheesy.
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Lol! That was great! I laughed my ass off! It's about time some one had the balls to tell it like it is. Edward and Bella are cheesy, corny and at times make any mature adult want to roll thier eyes and gag. Don't get me wrong, I love the books as well as the couple. Most of the time they really are romantic. It's just that sometimes Stephenie Meyer takes it too far and Edward and Bella end up in emo-land.
noamg chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Bella and Edward certainly have their strengths, but they're most defenitely corny. I'm glad someone makes fun of it.
bubbleblub11 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
that was hilarious! i loved it1 the end was really sweet too!
starkidpaige chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
LMAO! This made me laugh SO much! Love it! )
HuSingLover chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Just loved it! Made me lol! It's too true. If you say what B&E said to each other the wrong way, it does sound corny and cheesy. I appreciate your sly wink of a story. Thanks for the laugh on a cold winter day.
sonea91 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Corny and cheesy. Omg, I just can't stop laughing, this story was so funny

Bedward yeah, that one made me laugh very hard, too But the whole story as such is just awesome, especially when Jasper & Alice imitate Edward & Bella

I got to check for the rest of your stories, because that was one of the funniest stories I've read on here so far
Sponjah chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I laughed so hard while reading this.

Alice and Jasper... Oh My God I laughed...

This is without a doubt going to my favorites.

Amazing job with this!