Reviews for Into Every Life a Little Rain Must Fall
Rose1948 chapter 12 . 2/27
Wow! Quite the Gordian Knot! I sincerely hope that you can finish this. It's just too darned attention-holding! An Old Bat could get HOOKED on this stuff! *chuckles*

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 2/27
Wow. Just . . . Wow. Things are sure getting intense! Just found this story again after a hard drive failure and BOY am I happy! Strange happenings here. Strange and dark. Scary. Wow. BOY I'm having fun reading this!
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
*scrubs brain to get that mental image of Tatewaki out of her mind*
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
To paraphrase Alice, weirder and weirder. *chuckles* Nice chapter. I'm liking all the twisty turns and all. Poor everyone.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
Wow . . . The Tendos are really getting, well, weird. Not too sure what, or who, Ranma's sleepy time visitor is but DANG this is getting far out. *chuckles* Everyone seems to be slightly out of whack and out of character. Strange . . .
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
*shakes head* Dayum. Gos sure is stretching the boundaries of self-preservation, isn't he? *chuckles* Another nice, thought-provoking chapter. I enjoyed it. *nods*
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Just ran across this and read Chapters 1 and 2. Suffice to say that your interpretation of Akane is rather similar to mine. I'm liking this. Also, when I'm reading for simply reading's sake? Pronouns be damned. My mind auto-corrects anyway due to entirely too many years spent as a secretary 'auto-correcting' hand-written drafts of my various supervisors. One thing that made me PO'd at Kasumi in the manga is that, while she was always gentle-seeming and polite, she never DID anything. Whether that was how Ms. Takahashi truly wanted her portrayed or not I haven't a clue. However, I can see Kasumi acting like how you have her acting.
Binnel chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Just read the title, and I could already tell that this is going to be a great fic. An Ink Spots fan, aren't you? Maybe I'm just old.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
This is intense, UPDATE!
shugokage chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Amazing story great job on this story!
G-Dog chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I'm Sorry to say this, but this is the most boring story i have ever read. In my opinion you should have clarified exactly what is happening with Ranma's Ki/Chi in the third chapter, without this clarification I honestly can say that i cant read any further, simply because this story is too confusing to understand because there simply Isn't any plot, ryme, or reason to it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Sammy Holzbein chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
ShineX chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Nice, wierd, but nice
AnFan-n-More chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Thank you for the explanation at the bottom of this chapter. And I appreciate the upbeat parts of the story. They do successfully compliment and relieve the more angsty moments.

After reading further, I take back my comment on ch2 about the criticizing attitude of everyone. The actual actions of everyone and their dialog does not seem to vary much from canon. It's the internal dialog and descriptors that are what make it feel darker, which I believe you are doing on purpose to follow your plot. Again, this is done well and I like the story you are telling.

The only point I would make is that of Kasumi's attitude. This is completely acceptable with the destruction of the shrine and her feelings for her mother and family. However, I would hope that she does not languish in ignorance and dark feelings for long :)