Reviews for Reborn
Koi chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
meg chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
that was so awesome is there a sequel?
smounged1989 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
I love the reactions of all the Autobots they where very well done.

Little megatron is so cute I can't get enough of him.

PLease update soon.
DzeniiBee chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
lol at the first sentence - OPTIMUS IS STILL A VIRGIN! LMAO!
Elita One chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
this is cute

sparkling megatron

Op as the daddy and i guess Mikeala as the mommy?
Kittisbat chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
One word: Aw! I love this fic! Sparkling Megs is so /cute!/ And Optimus as daddy... It's a little disorienting, him once being his brother and now being his father, but it's still adorable. I just love this. Have I forgotten to review this fic before? Oops. Well, I'm reading, and watching for future updates.

Nice long chapters. That's my favorite kind.

Until next time.
Novamyth chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
That leaves... two to go? Three? I lost count. LOL, I hope you update soon! XD
laureas chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Aw, little Megatron is so cute! I'm pleased that Red Alert actually took time to process the fact Megs 'is' a sparkling. And it's interesting that Prowl reacted as he did. Nice job and Happy New Year!
smounged1989 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Aww so cute, I love baby Megatron.

Keep it up and update soon.
Shadir chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Aw! *Sigh*
Koi chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Aw! 3

tyrantqueenofcons chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Aww...Megs as a sparkling is just too cute despite the "evil" persona he originally had...
Koi chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Misao-CG chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Aaw... This chapter made me want to hug Mini-Megs to death. Can I Hug Him? I know he was the Slag Maker and stuff, but... but... that was his past life... and... and... I have this nasty instinct that compells me tu hug him. Can I? ::puppy eyes::

n.n By the way, AWESOME chapter. ::eager puppy eyes:: There's more? I want more. Please, give me more chapter to read! I'll be good!

Here, have this strawberry... n.n for inspirational purposes.

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG
Peele chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Aww, I love sparkling cuteness! I've read a few Megatron gets turned into a sparkling stories, but the idea that he came from the shard is original. So good job on that.

Hehe, introducing Megatron to Red Alert? Poor bot will probably twist his head off his shoulders trying to constantly watch his back. Don't worry Red, little Megsy won't hurt ya! :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »