Reviews for Whole Grain
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I noticed something strange today. I noticed that I was drawing Kim Possible without any intension. But then I noticed again that it ended 6 years ago... And then I notice again that KND had it's 10th anni-ican'trememberthespelling last year... And then I'm reading this story and notice it was written 4 years ago... I'm not gonna say those I feel old stuff but it's just depressing that I missed these great times.

ANYWHO

I adore your skills! I mean... WOW..
That's just so Numbuh 3. I love friendship fictions, they just make me feel all happy and peaceful inside. People nowadays just write romances... And I think most of them are like couples kissing in public in order to get attention.

Awwww, Kuki just knows how to solve the hardest problems!
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Haha, this story made me laugh. I loved the last few lines. D
OSuzanne chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I'm highly amused by the idea that Hoagie doesn't like the heels of bread.

The line, “Has the bread offended you in some way, Mr. Gilligan?” seems much more formal than Kuki normally is, but other than that I could pretty much imagine your Kuki being a slightly more mature version of the Kuki of the series.
wherever-you-wander chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Brilliance. Pure brilliance.

This is incredible. Really. I love it to death, it's so insanely cute!

I would go on and on about why it's so lovely, but it's late right now, and I need some sleep, so I'll just end it with reminding you what a fantastic writer you are!

Amazing.

3 Andra
hellopandaluver chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
:P teehee cutee. I liked it!
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Ah, my, the cuteness!

Please... you write Kuki perfectly. Her fixing a problem in a very strange, in a "only Kuki would think it" way is so her.

I loved this.

I'm jealous of your superior writing skills.
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
letting someone else eat the bread...great way to solve the problem

poor hoagie needs to finds something else to eat now

this is not OOC at all

well done to you and also well done to the winners of your contest too, and of course the ones who participated :D
TheNocturne chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Ahaha, awwh, that was cute! I don't think it was OOC at all!

Leave it to Kuki to solve a problem in the strangest, most unconventional way possible. She is made of sparkly things, yes she is.

This was cute, Jess, now you just and just love it anyway.