Reviews for The Perfect Picture
reddoggie chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
wow, axel is such a i loved how he starts overthinking about being a stalker, and soon realizes, only a stalker would think that. how old is roxas anyway? at first i thought he was a very small child, but now i'm not sure. well, thanks for the sequel! it's so cute!QQ
see.kim chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
So, this review is coming a bit later than I thought... sorry D:

Aww, this story invokes the same sweet, cute feel to it like Sunflower hopefully, I don't unconsciously keep on referring back to Sunflower because... well, it's a different story and I'm sure it'll be special in its own special way (:

The very beginning, 'A second chance to life...', made me kind of squeal with happiness. It just made me think of Axel's and Roxas's actual situation and how they're supposed to meet again in the next life and... yeah. I'll cut myself off before I ramble about nothing (:

Roxas is such a cute, carefree boy; I love it :D and your writing. Can't wait for the next update~
Jellybeans-steh chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
...

Terra! OH MY GAWD! 3

Finally I came to review this! I cried... I actuaççy cried of happiness to see that you're working differently with this!

*shakes head* I just can't believe this!

I still have this feeling about how sweet and cute and calming this is. Even if Axel hates his work xD

and Roxas is a health freak hmm? ;3

very very charming

Well... I can't wait to see more of this, because you know how much I loved Sunflower and I bet I will love this even more... Just please try not to kill somebody! xDD

CHU CHU ;*

Jelly
Cirque du Lune chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Whe! Exams are over. :P Thanks for wishing me luck. x3

Whe! I'm just so happy.

-HUG-

I hope you don't mind. I tend to hug people a lot. :P Especially when I'm happy.

Yayz! A sequel!

Is this the next life or something? Or somewhere in between in Sunflower? Or before? Ah, so many questions. xD

-Alerted-

Love and cookies.

~Cirque
Nayru25 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
It is lovely! We know it's somehow related to Sunflower, but how? the characters are they the same in the two story, or is it another version of Sunflower? Good luck with this one!
kaaycie chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Super, super cute! Axel's turned into a stalker! -oh dear- Instead of Roxas waiting for him, he's waiting for Roxas~ I can't wait to see how things turn out )
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
COOL~!
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
AW! IT'S THE STALKER AXEL!8DD Roxas sounds uber-haven't used that word in a long while XD- adorable! I really love how you make the fic so adorable and well written and yet, at the same time, really informational.-nods- This is a really cute fic. Is this before Roxas died in Sunflower?
The mental patient chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Is this gonna be a series? I hope it is, its really pretty. Read sunflower, I was a little blown when it ended. Well update soon.

If not I 3 it anyway! :)