Reviews for Smile
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This is simply so precious and beautiful.
turtlelover0511 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I absolutely love this fic. It's exactly how I think they would've reacted, and the ending is just so adorable! You did a wonderful job with it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Such emotion! That made me tear up near the end, imagining that scene. My only question is when that is per say. I assume it's a bit of an alternate ending? (considering she was quasi healed by Mei, and that she found Roy later and he told her about his blindness, and the teamwork against Father) I like it though! You wrote being in the shoes of a blind man very well, I could feel what it was like for him.
DeceptiveSoftness chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Ooooooh!

Damn you, you made me cry!

I absolutely ADORE this pairing and this was such a beautiful story that it makes me want to go watch a few hundred Royai AMV's until my inner fangirl stops squee-ing.

It was really wonderfully written and shows how much they know each other and understand each other. It's kind of lovely how, even without his sight, Roy can still read her.

Cute and Angsty, the very best mix!

"I want to know what your smile feels like."

I have read this line like a hundred times now and it never gets old!

Great story and I really enjoyed reading it!

x
Ashes0909 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Most post-manga stories I've read simply ignore the period where Mustang was blind. I really enjoyed what you did with them. Thanks!
U.Ta.Ne chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
...What can I say. In addition to Roy and Riza I'm also crying here right now, wahaha!

Ahh, this is so precious. Just... This. This. The way you penned their emotions very distinctively, they leap out into the audience, and then suddenly everyone finds themselves crying XDD

This is made of love. Well, what else? It's very beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing ;A;
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was...heartbreaking. I still can't believe he's blind! That last chapter was so freaking intense...

Um, back to the point... really well written and beautiful!
Merle's Right Hand chapter 1 . 1/3/2010

This was really good, I think. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thanks!
theherbflower chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I like how you did this. Though I've got a feeling that if al can get his body back then mustang can get his eye sight back. At least in one eye

cheers.

herb3
phantomninja chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I could use a lot of different praises to describe what you've written here but I find that I need only one: beautiful.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is really really good. I especially love the last part.

Write more, and great to see you back! :)
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
*whimpers* Just...wow. Poor guy only gets to see her actually smile now that he's blind. (Makes you want to crush them in an Armstrong hug doesn't it?) I like the details of Roy clumsily trying to find her without "breaking" her. Very nicely done.
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
T_T This. This. Yes. *incoherent agreement with everything just written*

I really really really really really really appreciate this fic. It's exactly what I needed to see in writing to deal with Mustang being blind. You took all the vague thoughts running through my mind - well, maybe not ALL of them, but a considerable amount of them - and put them down in writing. While it's incredibly sad that Mustang is blind, and possibly forever at that, it's much better than him being dead. That's what they should actually be thinking about right now.

I'm glad you decided to post this up, because I love it.
Dailenna chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
BIZZY! THIS! YES, THIS! It's . . . perfect. Really. I feel like saying anything more would spoil the review by saying anything else about your story than that it's perfect, but short reviews aren't as fun as long reviews, so . . .

I love the way that they relate to each other here. I love his hesitance and her relief, and the end - "smile" - it's just . . . beautiful. I love it all. Really.
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I never thought I'd cry for Roy Mustang but I sure am now. That chapter was just unexpected.