Reviews for Farewell to the Old Me
fanicki chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
i hope you update and finish this very soon...

]

really enjoying it.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Such a great chapter. This story just keeps getting better and better. You have me hooked and I look forward to reading more.

Kathy
slc6548 chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Really good chapter - so nice to have you back - look forward to more.
LoriBskie chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
I just found this story today, and I love it, love it, love it! Can't wait to see how Jaz and Bella's day together turns out. PLEASE update soon!
LoriBskie chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Supernova8 chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Just found your story - really enjoying it.

Please update soon
angel04une chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Omg u are alive! Please done take so long to update again! I missed this story!
ffictionreader01 chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Can't wait for Edward and Tanya to get back, and for it all to hit the fan. Update soon.
TayLizSouth34 chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
This is so good please update soon
TheLadyKT chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
hmmm like anyone should ever belive anything Skankya says.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Oh, an update. What a pleasant surprise! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I can't believe Rose's reasons to hate Bella. She wholeheartedly believe every single word Tanya told her. Poor Bella, she's the victim but they're making her sound like the main culprit. Good thing Jasper knows and understands Bella more than anyone else and doesn't believe Tanya's lies! I am so looking forward to their day out together. I'm so glad he's not taking her to spend time with the gang, she needs a break. I bet they're going to get to know each other better. Rose has got to stop being such a b*tch to her!
leckadams chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
I'm glad to know why Rose was being a bitch and to see Jasper set her straight!

Can't wait to see what happens at the lake
CCBTH chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Dude i hope rosalie gets her ass kicked and tanya too, i also hope that edward really really really regrets his decision especially when he finds out tanya was just using him cause she was jealous and i hope edward walks in on jasper and bella having the hottest sex ever making tanya look like a dog. Shes probably cheating on him anyway i hope he likes the crabs shes gonna give him. Whore. Bella needs to recognize the difference between a good man and edward, cause if he was lying and talking to tanya that makes him a dog. I hope he ends up miserable and jealous as hell.
ConfederateWidow chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Wow, Rosalie is kinda hateful. / Can't wait for Edward's lies to come back on him ;)
Caitie126 chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Wow! Edward is an ass but Jasper is so sweet!