Reviews for Muggle Magic
TheMMMG chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
I think you should update...soon :)
RandomAsRainbows chapter 16 . 8/9/2011

Its so sad yet cheerful ... Wierd
FearTheSavageAlterEgo chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
Aww! I love this story sooo much! Keep on writing chicka your doing great! 3
SighingWinter chapter 17 . 6/23/2011
Write more for I await the next chapter with baited breath.

I love the characterization of Bill and defiantly approve of the obnoxiousness of Fleur
iBelonginoz chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
Update soon please, even though it's been almost 11 months. Love the story.

~Oz
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
I need more of this story! It's amazing!
loverofbooks2 chapter 17 . 7/30/2010
I love this story! I've been looking for a good Fred or George story, and I'm so glad that I found this one! My name is Allison, too, and I wish that this would happen to me! Please update! I need more of Ally/Fred!
CinnamonMintiMoon chapter 17 . 7/29/2010
EXCELLENT Chapters. (i've been behind sorry!) but i'm enjoying the story thus far. Though it is very sad that it could have been Ally who died. ;(
XlinzX chapter 17 . 7/23/2010
Haha, brilliant! Love Ally's reactions, they're so perfect!

Can't wait for updates!

XlinzX
footprints.on.the.ceiling chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
Best Fred/OC story I've ever read. You are an amazing writer, keep up the great work!
RakCetGirl chapter 17 . 7/20/2010
of course im still enjoying it! lol this is a extremely good story. i really hope you dont kill off fred, like JK did in the books, or ally, because that would really suck! lol but if you did i would understand... i wouldnt be happy, but id understand. do what you gotta do to keep the cannon going. _
Squid7000 chapter 17 . 7/20/2010
So amazing! Seeing it through Ally's eyes was wonderful, of course; especially the part where the Leaky Cauldron sort of materialized in front of her when Fred told her what it was. So cool.

Well, I'm all caught up! Which makes me both happy and sad that I can't immediately go to the next chapter. So you should, you know, update soon:)

Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Squid7000 chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
This was very good! Fred cares for her so much and Molly is so sweet and I love that his family is so understanding. My heart breaks for Ally, though; I can't imagine the pain she must be feeling.

Diagon Alley is a great idea - you're write; it certainly will serve as a lovely distraction from everything!

Can't wait!

Squid7000 chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
I swear, if you kill Fred, I will . . . um . . . be sad. Very, very sad. So sad I might . . . cry. A lot. And when I cry a lot, believe me I don't hold back! I'll flood Norht America! Would you like to be responsible for a North American flood? Think of the poor Canadians!

Anywho! You really had me scared for a minute when they were talking about erasing Ally's memories. That would have been plain cruel. As you stated, Fre's really all she has left.

Beautiful chapter, even with all its heartbreak.