Reviews for Shinobi of Honor
SarahAnn814 chapter 50 . 4/4
I felt like it would be incredibly rude to enjoy a story this much and not to review it. I first read this back when I was 14 years old, and I jut recently decided to reread the first few chapter again. I ended up reading all 50 chapters. Now that I'm reading this at 17 years older I am able to fully understand and appreciate this piece for what it is. Both the character development and plot are magnificent and I can't wait to read more from you. Spectacular job! Keep writing! :)
chasanahputri chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
so far so goooood
Rose101226 chapter 50 . 11/16/2014
Love it!
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 50 . 11/4/2014
Where has this story been all my life! Just finished it and it was amazing!, gonna check out the sequel now :)
lildevfyb chapter 50 . 6/9/2014
i loved this fanfic cant wait to reed the second part
Dangerously Disheveled chapter 49 . 6/3/2014
This is so sweet. I knew that the ending will be super sad. Uuuugh. :((
Anyway, i hate to say this (don't listen to me and just do what you do. I just need to say it) but please let this have a happy ending? Hahahaha.
Charyac chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
My heart went doki doki D
Teddibear212 chapter 50 . 3/23/2014
OMG this was absolutely amazing. Each chapter I read left me wanting more. I literally read for hours straight. You did an amazing job developing the relationship between Hinata and Sasuke. It didn't happen too fast or too slowly either. I cannot wait to start reading the sequel! T-T Keep up the good work

R.I.P to Hanabi, Konohamaru, Asuma, and The Hokage
Fher34 chapter 28 . 2/6/2014
Yes yes neji. Give me your hand bro! I'll hold you xD but.I'm sure Tenten wont like that (: very good chapter. Loved the reactions given by the rest of konoha 12 when they knew of sasuke 's relationship with hinata.
Fher34 chapter 27 . 2/6/2014
I sedar i almost had a nervous attack right there. Phew! XD
Neji scared the heck out of me...lol
Guest chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
I couldn't stop snorting at the end of this chappie.

Ah Sasuke...
lilith.lily.luna chapter 50 . 8/20/2013
hey there,
I really like your story, because it has
1. a great plot
2. the great idea of fusing the shinobi world of the manga/anime with the modern world
3. no OOCness
and
4. a great writing style
Blu Jitsu chapter 50 . 8/15/2013
On to the sequel!
Blu Jitsu chapter 49 . 8/15/2013
Wow. So he's leaving her to protect her, doing exactly what his brother had to do without all the murders. It's still a betrayal. Poor Hinata. When she finds out...
Blu Jitsu chapter 42 . 8/15/2013
Uh oh...stuff's about to go down, and I think I'm nearing the end of this story...now that makes me a sad Blu Jitsu!
1,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »