Reviews for Shinobi of Honor
xSasuNaruYaoix chapter 50 . 1/29
I wanted to say that this is one of my fav stories on this site and it is a shame that even with the sequel you haven't completed it
You must hear this saying a lot but it is the honest truth. This is truly one of the BEST SasuHina fics out there. I love it more than words could express. The passion and love that Sasuke and hinata feels for each other is something most of us could only dream of.

Thank you for this glorious, beautiful, absolutely enchanting story!
chemistrykim chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
woah was not expecting that at all
chemistrykim chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
LOL this chapter is just hilarious !
chemistrykim chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
I know this is sasuhina fic but naruto is just such a joy! haha
anne chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
hiashi is cold! so cold!
LemonLilly chapter 50 . 4/4/2015
I felt like it would be incredibly rude to enjoy a story this much and not to review it. I first read this back when I was 14 years old, and I jut recently decided to reread the first few chapter again. I ended up reading all 50 chapters. Now that I'm reading this at 17 years older I am able to fully understand and appreciate this piece for what it is. Both the character development and plot are magnificent and I can't wait to read more from you. Spectacular job! Keep writing! :)
chasanahputri chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
so far so goooood
Rose101226 chapter 50 . 11/16/2014
Love it!
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 50 . 11/4/2014
Where has this story been all my life! Just finished it and it was amazing!, gonna check out the sequel now :)
lildevfyb chapter 50 . 6/9/2014
i loved this fanfic cant wait to reed the second part
Dangerously Disheveled chapter 49 . 6/3/2014
This is so sweet. I knew that the ending will be super sad. Uuuugh. :((
Anyway, i hate to say this (don't listen to me and just do what you do. I just need to say it) but please let this have a happy ending? Hahahaha.
Charyac chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
My heart went doki doki D
Teddibear212 chapter 50 . 3/23/2014
OMG this was absolutely amazing. Each chapter I read left me wanting more. I literally read for hours straight. You did an amazing job developing the relationship between Hinata and Sasuke. It didn't happen too fast or too slowly either. I cannot wait to start reading the sequel! T-T Keep up the good work

R.I.P to Hanabi, Konohamaru, Asuma, and The Hokage
Fher34 chapter 28 . 2/6/2014
Yes yes neji. Give me your hand bro! I'll hold you xD but.I'm sure Tenten wont like that (: very good chapter. Loved the reactions given by the rest of konoha 12 when they knew of sasuke 's relationship with hinata.
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »