Reviews for Bloodletting, Part 1
sick-of-dreams chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
XD oh I love Thalia.. *shifty* & no she didn't glamour me.. I just have a special interest in minor characters.
Trajedy99 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
So far I have thoroughly enjoyed this story featuring 2 relatively unknown characters. I am enjoying your characterisation of them. I hope you continue. Thank you

Brigite20 chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Oh i always thought Bobby was a mid 40's fellow. But i like him better now, he is a smart guy, and comes in a good 'package' ;), which has unexpected depths. Good reason to not like Sookie and the fang-bangers i would think.

I like your story, what a very interesting spin with Thalia and Bobby.

I am quite curios on what was Eric's plan?

I am sure it will be in the second part if u want to continue this story.

Thanks for sharing!
Sonjita chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
I don't usually love stories about secondary characters, but I happened upon your story and I love it. I picture your Bobby as sort of a Robert Langdon, from Dan Brown's novels, type character. I guess I like stories about smart people. I'm looking forward to the next part.
Her Mighty Ubergeekness chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Wow. Just, wow. I kind of published this before my beta (MischievousMaya) could even look at it because I had a feeling that if I didn't do it on a whim I wouldn't publish it at all. Then I avoided looking at my email for two days in an attempt to buffer myself from any negative reviews. But you guys have just been completely and totally ultra supportive and receptive and I'm really really grateful.

I really felt that there had to be a reason why Bobby's such an arse at times, and Thalia has always called to me. I just also happened to think that not many others would be interested. So this is very motivating for me; I'm working on Part 2 now, I promise, and it shall feature more action/adventure. :)

Thank you, danke, quyanaqpaq, arigato, terima kasih, ka pai, mahd-lobt, spasibo, and thanks :)
nycsnowbird chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Now this is QUITE different!

I love it.

You took a character I have disliked in CH's books (Bobby) and given him textures and nuances she never did. All at once, he's interesting, lovable, intelligent, vulnerable.

There's only one other fanfic I can think of off the top of my head that gives Thalia her due. One of Meg2's stories has Thalia caring for Sookie after Dieter has exploited her. She's a cunning assassin that Eric uses to kill a New Orleans vamp that has betrayed him. She's smart, she's loyal, she's so much more than the Thalia in CH's books.

Everything else I've read uses her name for filler. She even becomes a horse in an AH adventure. She's a wife, she's a girlfriend of Eric's, she's always something that doesn't involve a real character study of the woman.

This is intelligent and fascinating. The history alone has me enthralled. You did some research here to make it believable and the Greek lessons are just plain fun. That Bobby has been a virgin all these years is believable in as much as his intensity and education have been foremost in his life. Now I see him differently than the single dimension of being just Eric's daytime guy. Now, too, I can understand why he's been so valuable to Eric even if Eric is unaware of his talents.

I'll be following this story and telling others about it. Really well done!
mischievousmaya chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Mighty! I this story. It's a unique narrative about characters we don't know much about, and you give them depth and soul. I totally this story. You're really a fantastic writer, and you should be writing millions of stories for us!
StoryVamp chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Hi. This is definitely interesting. I am a complete Eric/Sookie fan but it is good to read a story that is not centered on them. I like Thalia, she's unique and intriguing but I must admit I never gave Bobby much of a thought which is why this story is good. Look forward to reading more soon.
baligirl chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
There hasn't been much written about Bobby or Thalia, so your story came as a wonderful surprise. I like your insight into Thalia and Bobby appears to be somewhat more likable now as I didn't care for his superior attitude re Sookie before. I hope you keep writing and let this story play out.
murgatroid-98 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
This is fantastic. It gives both characters a depth I haven't seen before.
TekniCAL chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
This is such an AWESOME story! Are you continuing it? Let me know & I'll alert it! Thx!
aurora151989 chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
:) very enjoyable, very good