Reviews for No Air
jill chapter 24 . 8/23/2014
I loved this! I noticed a few mistakes in your grammar, but now many. The story was truly breathtaking!
Hannah chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
I looked ahead and it seems you haven't gotten chucked into a dumpster yet, so I shall take the honor.

(drags over recycling bin) *pant pant wheeze wheeze* Okay! I didn't quite get a dumpster, but here's a recycling bin! In you go! Hey! No escaping! Get back here!

Oh, and I like this plot thingy. Probably because I don't have to wait for an update.
Different Child chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
All I can say is epic and amazing. I really read this a bit ago but I meant to review sooner but I wanted it to be awesome...and this is what I come up with.
Hannah chapter 24 . 10/22/2011
Apparently, when it comes to the Abrams, blue eyes are a dominant gene.
Han ah chapter 19 . 10/22/2011
My Korea experiences aren't as good. It mainly includes a lot of smog and summer heat and rainy season.
Hannah chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
I am from the Bread Bucket in good ole, nosy USA. I might have said this already… meh.
Hannah chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
My Korean genes were washed out by, uh, Korean genes. Heh heh.
Hannah chapter 19 . 9/22/2011
Um… was that an expression? 'Cuz everywhere in Korea I've been has apartments and no grass. Well, grass, but no houses.
fightingthestormxx chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
the last sentence just broke my heart

but in a good way :)
Amelia St.Claire chapter 24 . 4/24/2011
This story is fantastic! I couldn't put it down. Please continue to write more Tarties like this!
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 24 . 3/28/2011
I love this story so much! When Artie went into cardiac arrest, I was like, if she kills Artie, hell will rain down on her. But then I figured you were too smart to kill him off, because if you did, I wouldn't be the only one to give you hell for it. And then he survived, and now they have Kevin. I love this story.
Elsiebelse chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Awwww... the first fanfic I ever read!
Hatter of Madness chapter 17 . 10/3/2010
About freaking time.

I'm so sad because after this there are only six chapters left, and, also, I've realized I just wasted a weekend reading this. I don't really mind though (that's a lie...I'm so going to fall behind because I didn't do my geometry and Spanish homework). This is a really nice story, too. Unfortunately, because of the afore mentioned homework, I'm going to storymark this and come back to it possibly tomorrow.

Happy October 3rd.
Hatter of Madness chapter 16 . 10/3/2010
I guess I won't need this sledgehammer anymore...

Thank God, I was beginning to worry. The stuff between Tina and Ben was really nice, I can't believe he faked a broken leg. I can't really see anyone who resembles Artie a little doing that.

I can't think of anything else to say, so I'm just going to leave it at that. Sorry this review is so short.
Hatter of Madness chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
I think this is the first time I've laughed in a couple of chapters (Brittany telling Tina her hair is "colorful"). I'm kind of hoping now he wakes up before I have to give you a impromptu (still using my favorite word...) patriotic wedgie, too.

I don't really have anything else to say except that two of my aunts and uncles and three of my cousins live in Utah...doubt you know them, though...