Reviews for Masquerade
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
this is awesome!
raven and robin fan chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
WONDERFUL STORY I LOVED IT PLZZZ DO CONTINUE!
sumofox chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Enjoying it so far, hope for more soon.
RobRaealltheway chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I just read this story and all I can say is that I'm disappointed in myself for not finding it earlier.

I think that the story was well written and flowed really well. The emotion between them was so realistic, but the ending killed me! Why are you leaving it on a cliffhanger like that? I'm one hundred percent certain that you planned out what she was apologizing for. I'm not sure why you left the ending in such an ambiguous way, but I would really like it if you gave this story the proper happy ending that it deserves (it HAS to be a happy ending because it would just be cruel to crush Richard's feelings and leave Raven in a state of denial and guilt, especially since Richard spent six years trying to find her).

Overall, I like the story...but if you could just add that last chapter and give 'the birds' their happy ending, I would be really grateful (I enjoy seeing where the author would take the story when they give readers ambiguous endings because I'm pretty sure that the author thinks about how they would properly end the story if they didn't leave it at an ambiguous ending. So PLEASE UPDATE!)

Oh, and the feathers in the fedora thing totally made me think of Robin and his birdarang colors. :D

Please, please, PLEASE update. I'll be keeping a look out. It would make my day if you added a chapter explaining what she was apologizing for and then give them their happy ending :D
bluebliss86 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
great story btw if you write some more let us know
kelsey chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this! i don't have any ideas but im DyInG to know what happens! please! (?) :]
Skull Noise-D chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Nice start! You should continue the idea!
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Well done! Only thing I'd like to point out is that in your second-to-last sentence, you used third person instead of first. Unless you were doing that intentionally to signify the return of Raven and the retreat of Rachel Roth? O.o

Anyways, both your ideas sound cool. Another thing I'm thinking is that maybe she's apologizing for whatever she did that resulted in the deaths of Aqualad, M & M and Jericho. The entire story sounds like it has a background so mired in pain that it would make an absolutely beautiful fic. You should make a prequel, or a sequel in which Rae slowly reveals what had gone wrong over the years.
Star Melody chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Aww you're so mean to only make it a oneshot and to make it a cliffhanger ending! :D it was a pretty story though, glad it came to my inbox. Nice work!
blingbunnie1123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I like this story.

I really can't figure out what she's sorry for but I think It would be better if YOU decide what is to whatever you feel is best,this is your story.

I Can't wait for the next chapter