Reviews for Happy New Year Is A Placed Called The Hay Adams
Terri411 chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
This was a really good BONES FF but you should have wrote just a little more at this end just a little bit better (I love everything BONES) :-).
Terri411 chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
REALLY ! (I love everything BONES) :-)
Terri411 chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
YES YES YES !
Terri411 chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
YES YES YES YES !(I love everything BONES) :-).
Terri411 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Now that's what I'm talking about way to go (I love everything BONES) :-).
Terri411 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Well chapter 3 was good but it would have been better if you had actually wrote in the first love making scene instead of Brennan's POV other then that it was good ( I love everything BONES) :-).
Tony7323 chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
I am Sorry I Hated the ending ... Good Story But A Bad Ending
Tony7323 chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
Most Of that Chapter Was a Big Tease
Tony7323 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Its another Amazing Chapter I LOVE IT
Tony7323 chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
Now that Was Fantastic Chapter very Well Written I LOVED IT .. It was a Masterpiece
mendenbar chapter 22 . 1/1/2011
Typos, grammatical errors, convoluted sentence construction and all, WOW, magnificent story. (GA will tell you that we have a relationship that started out based on the interesting typos he would leave for me to find - that and my water bill, which you have also now contributed to)(at least you aren't affecting my gas bill, I have a gas water heater.)

I am off to read more of your fic. Thanks for some greatly entertaining moments.
mendenbar chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
I thought that Booth's vows came from 1 Corinthians 4-7 but perhaps your musician used that as his inspiration? This fic has been recommended to me by a couple of my favorite authors (GWilliams among them) so I am pleased to find that it more than lives up to their recommendation.
mendenbar chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
Even though we have nothing like the money Brennan has, this is the method hubby and I use toss it all in the pot and divvy it up as needed. Of course, I am the accountant for the household as well, but it does work.
Sinister Attraction chapter 22 . 11/28/2010
I really liked this story!

Great job!
frozenfiery chapter 22 . 6/22/2010
SUGGESTION!

WRITE A FLUFF FILLED SEQUEL! or just a sequel one-shot cuz this is really good

that OR

epilogue. cuz i think this story was really good :) thanks for this awesome story!