Reviews for The Kiss
segir chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
awsome! i wish there where more storys also glad you wrote one.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw, what a beautiful fic. You described Donner so perfectly and his thoughts were very well-written. Great job. :)
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Yep, it was a terrific show and I hate that it was cancelled! Thanks for keeping it going!
Barney'sgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Very sweet little story. Just wish they hadn't ended the series, I was really enjoying it!
IronQueen chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I think that was a very good in-character POV!

If anyone is thinking of writing a fanfiction "season 2", they might want to have a look at this link, it's straight from the creator of DG's mouth about what his plots and storylines were for the following series:

/tv/2009/10/29/how-defying-gravity-would-have-progressed-straight-from-the-creator/2/
natzbadfairy chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
GA! this was unbelieveably awesome. I hate the fact there was only one season of defying gravity. I will by it and put it back on the telly! it is my mission :P please write more. maybe even a second chapter to this? and if you could, i know it's a pain, but could you send me the link for your vid when you do it? or maybe even your youtube name?

cheers
Noc and NC chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Short but beautiful. You've captured my image of Donner's feelings at this moment perfectly!

On an off-topic note, I really know what you mean by the lack of fanfictions and videos. Its really sad. In case you haven't stumbled across it already, feel free to search for my DG video on youtube- its s Steven/Paula video titled 'Law of Gravity'. Don't worry, your not alone in the fandom :).
SapphireEJ chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I miss Defying Gravity! It was such a great show.

This is a great fic! I love Zoe/Donner. Beautiful!
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aw, very cute! You captured Donnor's thoughts... or the way I thought of them... perfectly. Great job!