Reviews for And We Find Family
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hi, this is a lovely Christmas family gathering. I've read a few NCIS Christmas celebrations, and I can't ever get enough, hence the review in the middle of the year!
Thanks and cheers!
silverduo chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Omg, sweet!
ncistiva chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aww. So cute! Just how it should be!
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Really Fanfiction?

I had typed over 10 characters of review for you, and then it says that I am not signed in anymore and I have to RE-type the review.

Screw you Fanfiction.

Now, you Autumn. You, you you. I was going to review this morning, but my puppy was like "I'm going to keep you occupied by kissing your face, and licking your neck, and then if you don't, i'm going to pee on your floor so you'll let me out." Yes, Butters is the best. He's cute as heck too. :)

So, I smiled through all of this. And not just because Butters thought it was his job to lick my iTouch screen. No, I was smiling because this was great. I mean, i loved it. I really did. and I was waiting for this to add it to my favorites. See, I have this thing where I can only have 100 more favorites than my actualy written stories. It's... like OCD. A strange, odd OCD. Odd Crazy & Delusional. :) Yeah, I know. That's me!

So, now Fanfiction decides to do that weird thing when you go past too many characters, like 80 and it startes to jump to what you are typing to the beginning of the box. Yeah, you're so cool Fanfiction!

Ha, a lot of exclaimation points fix it. you should try it sometime. Anywho...

Oh yeah, the story.

So, I really liked it. You were relaly good. I liked it.

good job.

Hy.

H?.

Hj.

JK! :)

Okay, I'm SO done now. : )

good story.

AH! OFF TO DO A 600 POINT ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT!

I'm going to die.

I will tell God about your amazing story.

: )

-Izy.
Jean89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Beautiful! What else can I say...very touching. Loved it :)
secretnumber-486 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was so beautiful. Not much else I can say.
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is excellent, as usual. Everyone is in character, and the affection these guys have for each other really comes through. :)
KissofCrimson chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
It was a very sweet, heartwarming little story. It was perfect and I loved it. Well done. :)
smilingT12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Lovely, just really lovely. Thank you and Happy Holidays to you and yours.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Autumn, this was awesome! Great job :)
zats chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
What a great Christmas story with all the team together and sharing their traditions. Even Tony enjoyed it. Loved it.
lyndalanz chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Oh Autumn - that was beautiful. Even though it wasn't angsty, I still cried. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with all of us.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
good story.
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Great Story! all of them fit together like a family. i love how you tied together the beginning and end - Tony's past and his happy present. There was a little bit of everyone in there! This satisfied me way more than the thanksgiving episode - i thought they cut that off too soon. i love reading your stories. Just as Christmas is about spending time with your loved ones, this one focused more on the family of friends. I really like that. You know how to balance your romance novels along with your other ones. This story made my day, thank you!
STLFAN chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Very nice, well written, everyone in character. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing and have a joyous holiday season.