Reviews for So You Want to Play
MiLady TARDIS chapter 1 . 4/16
This was magnificent! I've got shivers running down my spine!
sora kazega chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Straight to the favorites this goeth, for its vines are ingrained deeply within my being and they pull me in ever deeper. Only Van Pelt could cut them as this piece shows; a masterful man whom we all admire and fear.
AutumnStarr chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I enjoyed this story, Van Pelt is a cool guy, I love how he thinks in the movie, bribing the gunstore owner, that was just a cool scene, gold does a lot to a guy. Very well written!
Ruby chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Yes! Yes! Yes! Brilliant! This story is amazing and every word pulses with Van Pelt's awesomeness! Brilliant! Encore! Bravo!
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Holy cow, this is good! Excellent writing and real grammar prowess (trust me, bad grammar is hugest plague of fanfiction). Truly chilling.
Goddess on a Highway chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Nice, love your writing style! ;)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Very nice piece. Keep writing
TitanWolf chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Van Pelt was my favorite character from the movie and the cartoon. good job keeping him in character.
Pixelframe chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was a pleasure to read. It was unexpected but I like Van Pelt's character in depth like this.
BlackNhite chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Brilliant character study. Haunting piece over-all and, coupled with knowledge of the movie, some of it makes for really good foreshadowing which is always a treat.

A nice exhibition on fear and paranoia, though what makes it the most interesting is that it comes from the other side of the track; from the mouth of the monster himself. Somewhere in this collection of horrors Van Pelt seems to be describing to Alan, you have to wonder how he experienced this world for the first time; many of these fears may just as well have been his long before they were Alan's.

I'm having a true mind-blast now.
OrisounAsh chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I...ok. This was unexpectedly delightful. If I ever liked the Hunter before, I love him even more now.

I will need to go back and re-read the story to point out any grammatical errors or spelling problems, but at the moment, I don't really care about those.

That was a fun little romp in one of the darkest minds around.

Thank you.