Reviews for Lily's Lie, Severus' Secret, and Harry's Surprise
thewolf74 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I do love this story. But I'm not going to be impatient for an update. Update when you're able to. I can wait. I love the fact that you explained about what is going on. Take all the time you need. I can wait, and so can the rest of the readers.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
if the kid is eleven he wouldnt say daddy and a parent wouldnt call him baby especially a man
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
To much cuteness
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Why would Petunia welcome sev into her house wouldnt she hate him for being one of the "freaks'
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
That was kind of a bitchy move why tell sev at all if she isnt going to let him see his kid
Danielle chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
please please please post more
Nagilover4ever chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Love this story. Update when you can. It's hard having writer's block and then have people tell you that you need to update fast. It's your story you can update when you want and everyone else can deal with it. They don't know what your going through.
Kaya70 chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Love this story but understand what u are going through im sorry for your loss when u have time to update even if it takes a long time to update know that I be waiting for next update good luck
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
I support you and I want you to know I think you're an awesome writer and I hope things get better for you! :D
Lynn Kinght chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
this story is so sweet
Danny for Jesus chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
I Loved Lily's lie Severus' Secret and Harry's Surpris Please continue this story soon Because I want to read more about Harry and His Loving/Overprotective Daddy
SamerA Jay chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
I am sorry to hear that, GoM. I hope everything is okay - I completely understand how you feel, it's a terrible feeling and I'm sorry if I'm one of the reviewers who has done such. I look forward to whatever updates you can post, whenever you can. It makes me happy seeing new posts for stories that I love, no matter how long it's been, because it means that things have gotten better for the author. I wish you the best and I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Lots of love and hugs! 3
pinkiepickle chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
I started this story today and I love it I can't wait for more
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
I think you're a very talented writer and this story has tons of potential...
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
the spider doesn't need to force me to tap dance - I take tap lessons and have done on and off since i was 4 and I'm almost 32... awesome chapter (but why is poor Harry in Gryffindor?)