Reviews for Lily's Lie, Severus' Secret, and Harry's Surprise
Reader629 chapter 1 . 5/20
Don't mind me, just scrolling through the archives and found this wonderful story here
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 8 . 3/7
Please add more chapters soon. Great story btw
HazeLilyBluera chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
LOL WHAT ABOUT THE SLYTHERINS XD
HazeLilyBluera chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
it's kind of weird to call him baby
Jokul Frosti chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Hello! Just wanted to say love your stories! Hush My Prince was the first I read.
I'm sorry to hear about your losses and hope you're recovering alright.
This is too cute! I've seen stories with Snape being OOC, but this takes the cake! I can only wonder how he'll act when Harry and Draco start dating. And Neville's the sweet one! How could he participate in trying to drown a kitty?!
...That was a stupid question, he abused Harry too. Ignore that.
I just have one request, please let the twins be on Harry's side! I don't care if Ron and the others get bashed just please let Fred and George be on Harry's side! There brotherly relationship is to awesome to deny!
Patiently awaiting your updates,
Saki
Loveless150050 chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
You should have it seem like Harry has a glammer on so that way no one will realize he was once Harry Potter besides his scar
DoctorK71 chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Hey! Goodnight moon is my favorite! :) I read it to my siblings, and I have it memorized because of how often I read it as a kid.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
fingers are crossed for more love the story
MartyKitty chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
This is amazing! You are an awesome writer, and I'm sure something will come to you. And by the way, do you mind answering a question about this website? What is a flame? I've noticed on other stories the authors say: please no flames. What does that mean? Thanks a lot, MartyKitty
t42n24t2 chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
Just found your story today, and I like it. Hang in there. Inspiration will come.
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
Take your time and make the stories the way you want them to be! I know the end results will be awesome _
Amaterasu Masami chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
Just want to say that I hope this is NOT a story you scrap. I gasped dramatically when I saw an update. Kind of sad it's only an author's note, but glad you haven't given up completely.
Vixen279 chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
Hey take your time. I know how it feels.
rmiser1994 chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
just started reading this story - i like it so far .
Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
This is such a great story that you have written so far. Keep up the good writing and hopefully you'll be able to update when ever you can.
P.s. I Love This Story