Reviews for Lily's Lie, Severus' Secret, and Harry's Surprise
MartyKitty chapter 8 . 6/30
This is amazing! You are an awesome writer, and I'm sure something will come to you. And by the way, do you mind answering a question about this website? What is a flame? I've noticed on other stories the authors say: please no flames. What does that mean? Thanks a lot, MartyKitty
t42n24t2 chapter 8 . 6/30
Just found your story today, and I like it. Hang in there. Inspiration will come.
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 8 . 6/30
Take your time and make the stories the way you want them to be! I know the end results will be awesome _
Amaterasu Masami chapter 8 . 6/30
Just want to say that I hope this is NOT a story you scrap. I gasped dramatically when I saw an update. Kind of sad it's only an author's note, but glad you haven't given up completely.
Vixen279 chapter 8 . 6/30
Hey take your time. I know how it feels.
rmiser1994 chapter 7 . 6/23
just started reading this story - i like it so far .
Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/29
This is such a great story that you have written so far. Keep up the good writing and hopefully you'll be able to update when ever you can.
P.s. I Love This Story
thewolf74 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I do love this story. But I'm not going to be impatient for an update. Update when you're able to. I can wait. I love the fact that you explained about what is going on. Take all the time you need. I can wait, and so can the rest of the readers.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
if the kid is eleven he wouldnt say daddy and a parent wouldnt call him baby especially a man
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
To much cuteness
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Why would Petunia welcome sev into her house wouldnt she hate him for being one of the "freaks'
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
That was kind of a bitchy move why tell sev at all if she isnt going to let him see his kid
Danielle chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
please please please post more
Nagilover4ever chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Love this story. Update when you can. It's hard having writer's block and then have people tell you that you need to update fast. It's your story you can update when you want and everyone else can deal with it. They don't know what your going through.
Kaya70 chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Love this story but understand what u are going through im sorry for your loss when u have time to update even if it takes a long time to update know that I be waiting for next update good luck