Reviews for Who's The Lass?
Piratess-Bell chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
My dear lord, honey, you've done it again! (And I'm so sorry to have taken so long to review... ) Can't even EXPRESS how much I loved this. You are seriously one of my favorite authors ever! You just completely nailed it! You knew exactly what would just make me want to cry! And all of this in complete character! You're brilliant! Picking the emotional climax of the books, and bringing the reader right into Jack's head. I feel it, all of this swirling, unforgiving, unfortunate sadness that he had after the Barnacle sunk. And Teague, oh Teague, this is why I love you! He just knew, really, and Jack would have reacted this same way, without recognition, and then with ferocity. This is so perfect, so spot-on with what SHOULD have happened in this book, that I can't even believe it. Rob Kidd is so unlucky that he doesn't have your skills of bringing out whatever is hidden away in the character's being- whatever silent tribulations are pulling at their heartstrings- you're just so fantastic. I am so happy I finally got to read this! I'm so eager to see what you'll write next.

Happy holidays, :D

-Bell
GalnKay chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I love this story. I like the sad ones best. Good Job!
nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
YAY! Sparrabella! And yes, Jack is finally admitting it! This was good! You really are good at these. And if you want to find suggestions for songfics, just go and have a look at the forum. Oh, and if you don't mind, I have two stories in this section which are Sparrabella. Could you give them a read? One is called Sparrabella: The Musical, and the other is called Jack Sparrow Series Including Me.

Hope to hear more from you soon!

nineteennintytwo