Reviews for Duty Doesn't Come For Free
Alairas chapter 27 . 2/19/2010
See? This is why I hate you. No, I don't - I love you, but still... Just for that, I think you owe us all some hot, sexy sex in the next chapter. I don't even care who it's with! Well, preferably not Levi - that'd just be weird :)
Midnight Strike chapter 27 . 2/19/2010
Hehe. Penis. Cullen in the position of "girl friend". Poor Cullen. Again.

Who is at the foot of her bed? Who is it? Dammit. Why did you leave it at this point?
Midnight Strike chapter 26 . 2/19/2010
"A new feeling coupled with the crawling burn quaking his lower torso – embarrassment. He lay there upon the ground for a moment, unmoving. It had truly been a wonderful couple of weeks to be King – surprise encounters of the uneasy kind, a broken hand, attacks on his life most possibly perpetrated by his own fiancée, caught with his pants quite literally down, poison ivy and a graceful fall from his own horse. He never thought he would look back at the Blight with longing Laying there upon the dirt covered road, eyes peering up at the now unhorsed party traveling with him, he almost did."

This. This wraps up this fic quite well. *guffaws*

This was one of my favorite chapters. Alistair rubbing himself on the horse. Elishka seeing him with his hand down his pants. Alistair falling off horse.
Midnight Strike chapter 25 . 2/19/2010
Oh oops. It was actually Zevran that found Alistair. Not Elishka. Bah reading comprehension. Haha. He is so damn whiny. What a dork.

Hmm this is familiar. Reminders of a certain scene with a certain other grey warden. HAHAHA Alistair has a guard named Horace? And poison ivy? *dies*
Midnight Strike chapter 24 . 2/19/2010
Oh. I can't believe Zev keeps that as a reminder. I hope he burns it, eventually. But pushing Elishka away. Sadness. And her finding Alistair? I hope she doesn't fall into bad habits again.

(But Alistair does seem like someone who would hum off key to himself while bathing.)
Midnight Strike chapter 23 . 2/19/2010
Poor Cullen *snuggles* The part about his love affair with his boots though hehehe. Poor poor guy. I think Elishka often refuses to confront her feelings and sometimes voice them, which results in all of...this. Silly Elishka. Silly.

HAHA. Elishka deserved that smart remark at the end.
Midnight Strike chapter 22 . 2/19/2010
Oh Zev...the earring! What would it mean for them?

Also for Cullen and returning to the Circle Tower.
Sagacious Rage chapter 27 . 2/19/2010
Poor Cullen. She really doesn't need any more mandrama though, does she? I love how your Elishka is the most level-headed character in this story.
Midnight Strike chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
I thought mages were not allowed out of the tower ever for fear of escaping? Although the idea of mages and templars swimming in the water is a nice though and an aww moment, if sort of depressing.

:( and the idea of love not being enough.

But hmm. Leaving Alistair behind at the lake, and now with Zev. Interesting.
Midnight Strike chapter 20 . 2/19/2010
I'll say it again: Alistair / Zevran / Cullen / Teagan / PC adventurings. Teehee.
Midnight Strike chapter 19 . 2/19/2010
The idea of Alistair fighting in a night shirt and boots is greatly amusing to me. Also kind of hot. Ahem. Where was I.

It is surprising to see that Howe is back again. Not sure why and what interest he has in taking the Queen and assassinating the king...isn't he supposed to be dead? I am sure all will be unveiled in due time.
Midnight Strike chapter 18 . 2/19/2010
Zevran can make Elishka laugh so quickly while Alistair just causes her nothing but misery. But I wonder who she cares for more, is it Alistair still?

And Alistair questioning CULLEN about Zev/Elishka? This...I don't know what to think.
Midnight Strike chapter 17 . 2/19/2010

Where could the Queen possibly be?

Midnight Strike chapter 16 . 2/19/2010
I am just imagining Alistair as a peacock with a peacock crown and a cape of feathers strutting around.

Alistair is mean though :(
Midnight Strike chapter 15 . 2/19/2010

It's hard to know who to cheer for in this story. Alistair or Cullen or Zevran or Elishka. Or if there is a need to cheer for anyone.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »